GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just read over on DHC that TSN (and I assume TSN2) HD will be on free preview from Nov. 26 until Jan. 6. This will include the Grey Cup and, more importantly, the WHJC!

Cowen and possibly Wiercioch battling out against Karlsson and Lehner perhaps? In glorious high-definition!

2TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks for posting this. Woohoo. More HD games.

- Unknown Author

3TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I don't see any mention of TSN2 HD in their announcement:

http://www.tsn.ca/other_sports/story/?id=298991

Has it been confirmed that TSN2 HD is part of this free preview?

4TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Sweet. Awesome news. My cherry will be popped as this will be my first experience with HD.

5TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

I'd question any sports fan that doesn't already subscribe to TSN HD.

6TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hayden wrote:I'd question any sports fan that doesn't already subscribe to TSN HD.
Unless of course they don't have an HD TV...

Wink

7TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like TSN2 is not part of this freeview from what I hear.

8TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:30 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Hayden wrote:I'd question any sports fan that doesn't already subscribe to TSN HD.

Uhhh.... because I spend every month $30 on basic cable, plus $30 on VIP, plus $30 on the Sports package... and then I'm supposed to shell out another $10 for HD TSN? Fuuuuk that.

And, sorry, but nobody around here can bad mouth me on this. I was paying for Centre Ice as a grad student, making $20,000 a year, while just about everyone else was a working stiff too cheap to pay for it, losing there Dung on this site about "where can I find the next Sens game on line, for free?"

Pssssh. The moral of the story: I hate Rogers.

9TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Looks like TSN2 is not part of this freeview from what I hear.

I can confirm that after trying to see a replay of the game last night.

10TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Empty Re: TSN-HD free preview: includes WHJC! Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:32 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm a Hockey fan that only has time to follow the Sens so...translation: waste of money for me.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum