GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free NHL Centre Ice

+2
TheAvatar
Hayden
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

I was flipping around last night and noticed that NHL Centre is free for the next few days (maybe until the 14th).

Just thought I'd pass it along.

2Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 pm

Hayden wrote:I was flipping around last night and noticed that NHL Centre is free for the next few days (maybe until the 14th).

Yeah, it's only free if you didn't pay full price like me Sad

Bell expressvu should be sending me several boxes of After Eight mint chocolates or something. It's not like they give a prorated discount to paying customers.

3Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks for the tip!

4Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:34 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Hayden wrote:I was flipping around last night and noticed that NHL Centre is free for the next few days (maybe until the 14th).

is that through Rogers or Bell or Both?

5Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:46 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Don't know about Rogers but I just checked and it's on ExpressVU

6Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:49 pm

TheAvatar wrote:Don't know about Rogers but I just checked and it's on ExpressVU

Not on Rogers...

ROGERS squirrel

They do have a free preview of Equator HD and Oasis...

ROGERS squirrel

7Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

squirrel

They'd better fix this TSN2 rubbish soon.

8Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:47 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Just switch to Bell.

TSN2, free centre ice promotion, most HD channels.

9Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

[quote="hemlock34"][quote="Hayden"]I was flipping around last night and noticed that NHL Centre is free for the next few days (maybe until the 14th).

Just thought I'd pass it along.[/quote]

Yeah, it's only free if you didn't pay full price like me :(

Bell expressvu should be sending me several boxes of After Eight mint chocolates or something. It's not like they give a prorated discount to paying customers.[/quote]

Nor do they make an reasonable effort to keep customers....Oh dont get me started on them.

10Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Phoenix30 wrote:
hemlock34 wrote:

Yeah, it's only free if you didn't pay full price like me Sad

Bell expressvu should be sending me several boxes of After Eight mint chocolates or something. It's not like they give a prorated discount to paying customers.

Nor do they make an reasonable effort to keep customers....Oh dont get me started on them.

Speaking of that...I phoned them several months ago and threatened to switch to Shaw. They gave me a $100 credit, and 20% off the top of my bill for the next year. You just have to know how to talk to these people. Threaten to leave, and when you hear the magic words "Let me transfer you to the retention department" you know you've hit paydirt :D

11Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:28 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I got that with Rogers wireless recently - turns out that my wife can get an advance on her cell phone to the tune of a new Blackberry Curve for essentially nothing (I just got an iPhone, so normally, we'd be asked to wait at least a year or so).

I was also told that with both Bell and Rogers, if you call and ask for the customer service people after you have had a plan for at least 3 months, you can usually get a plan with 1000 min for less than $15/month (sometimes you can talk them in to adding texting and stuff too).

12Free NHL Centre Ice Empty Re: Free NHL Centre Ice Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:23 am

Phoenix30 wrote:

You?

I found out last night looking through our bills that we are on a old plan for Internet and also TV. Essentially that means we are paying 10.00 a month more for Internet and the level of service we get is less than if we moved to another service. No one notified us of this change or tried to get us to change.

TV same thing. We are on the same plan we started 10 years ago and that means we are paying 9.50 a month more than what we would for the same channels if we switched to their new packages. When I talked to Bell last night I got some person offshore who had no clue what I was talking about. In fact it took them 15 minutes to find out what service levels I got with a legacy package "High Speed" for internet.

anyone who wants the CEO's e-mail address let me know. My Brother in Law used to work for Bell and he gave it to me. When we have had problems I have e-mailed him and they have been addressed in a matter of days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum