GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jonathan Cheechoo speaks; Sens fans debate the hot issues.

+31
Amnesia021
KidKarlsson
Tuk Tuk
davetherave
Sp00nz
TeamRenzo
mattshock
M_Christopher
strachattack
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
jamvan
ddt
PKC
Anshu
SensFan71
shabbs
Vandelay
beedub
spader
mickbud
sidstu
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
LeCaptain
BigRig
Hoags
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 28]

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

I don't want to disappoint anyone but you guys are going to realize how frustrating a player Kovalev is to have on your team. One day he feels like playing and another day he is no where in sight. He is a good player the problem is that he is only a good player when he wants to be

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sidstu wrote:I don't want to disappoint anyone but you guys are going to realize how frustrating a player Kovalev is to have on your team. One day he feels like playing and another day he is no where in sight. He is a good player the problem is that he is only a good player when he wants to be

We've certainly heard enough about his play to know not to expect much from him. I'm pretty sure we can expect our PP to improve anyway.

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

i definitely think your pp will improve with him--its just that you see how good he is and than for 3 games he is no where in sight and than he appears again

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

sidstu wrote:I don't want to disappoint anyone but you guys are going to realize how frustrating a player Kovalev is to have on your team. One day he feels like playing and another day he is no where in sight. He is a good player the problem is that he is only a good player when he wants to be

You don't say. Damn, I hadn't noticed that in the 40 or so Habs games I saw last year...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Any one that can call themself a hockey fan knows that about Kovalev, especially if you are a fan of a team in the northeast, Kovalev will definitely help our power play regardless and I know for at least 6 games of this season he will be on fire, trying to stick it to the Habs (at least I hope anyway)

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

ddt--i'm not sure what your point is

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any idea of how frustrated Kovalev must have been playing with the "talent" available in Montreal?

Jonathan Cheechoo speaks; Sens fans debate the hot issues. - Page 14 691713

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Any idea of how frustrated Kovalev must have been playing with the "talent" available in Montreal?

now now, Plekanec has "oodles" of talent Jonathan Cheechoo speaks; Sens fans debate the hot issues. - Page 14 668437

sidstu wrote:i definitely think your pp will improve with him--its just that you see how good he is and than for 3 games he is no where in sight and than he appears again

Heatley?

SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

now now, Plekanec has "oodles" of talent Jonathan Cheechoo speaks; Sens fans debate the hot issues. - Page 14 668437

I looking forward to seeing if Kovalev is more incouraged to play better as he won't be the only one relied on for scoring...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I looking forward to seeing if Kovalev is more incouraged to play better as he won't be the only one relied on for scoring...

hmmm very interesting thought, you could be onto something there, but I guess we shall see come the preseason games he plays.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

hmmm very interesting thought, you could be onto something there, but I guess we shall see come the preseason games he plays.
Yeah, we'll see how it all plays out. Everyone is aware of those issues... but I think we're all secretly hoping it was a "Montreal thing" and that it won't happen in Ottawa.

Who knows.

We'll find out soon enough...

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Am I the only one that doesn't understand the burning car emoticon?

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

well look at his stats like most of you say i should--how many times did he get 80 points or more--didn't he play for other teams than montreal--

like Lysiak on the score said--"tell me Kovalev is the one flying the plane b/c if he is I'm not going on b/c ususally when the pilot doesn't feel like working the passengers don't make it home"

and by the way--I agree "plekanac" is 3rd/4th line player at best--this is why its frustrating having ganey as GM

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:Any one that can call themself a hockey fan knows that about Kovalev, especially if you are a fan of a team in the northeast, Kovalev will definitely help our power play regardless and I know for at least 6 games of this season he will be on fire, trying to stick it to the Habs (at least I hope anyway)

Saturday 7PM, pre-season game against the Habs. Unfortunately it's on Rogers-22, with video quality worse than Space.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Montreal fans rioting in the streets burning stuff.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:Any one that can call themself a hockey fan knows that about Kovalev, especially if you are a fan of a team in the northeast, Kovalev will definitely help our power play regardless and I know for at least 6 games of this season he will be on fire, trying to stick it to the Habs (at least I hope anyway)

Saturday 7PM, pre-season game against the Habs. Unfortunately it's on Rogers-22, with video quality worse than Space.

ugh, no Rogers 22, have Expressvu instead, unless they put preseason games on the CI preview they will have now.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Montreal fans rioting in the streets burning stuff.

if I am not mistaken, the emoticon was inspired by SSF, he loves using it, I do know that much for sure. Jonathan Cheechoo speaks; Sens fans debate the hot issues. - Page 14 691713 Jonathan Cheechoo speaks; Sens fans debate the hot issues. - Page 14 160516 Jonathan Cheechoo speaks; Sens fans debate the hot issues. - Page 14 88481

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum