GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Long Summer for Sens Fans

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Long Summer for Sens Fans Empty Long Summer for Sens Fans Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think I've been in denial about the post season for a few months now and I still don't think it'll fully hit me until the first game in round one of the playoffs that we won't be enjoying playoff hockey in the Nations Capital. There's a lot of work to do and I only hope Murray surprises us with his tweaks and moves throughout the offseason so we can have something to talk about and to keep us distracted over this extended off season.

- Unknown Author

2Long Summer for Sens Fans Empty Re: Long Summer for Sens Fans Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:19 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

BOOO!!!!! This totally sucks, it's starting to sink in more for me now. It's going to be a really loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnng summer...we'll have to keep busy doing other stuff I guess. :o(

What are we going to talk about here when it's all over for the summer? Movies? Music? I know that there is still July 1 to look forward to, but what after that?

3Long Summer for Sens Fans Empty Re: Long Summer for Sens Fans Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Rumours rumours and more rumours :D There will be lots of talk leading up to Free agency and Draft day and trades sprinkled in as well.

- Unknown Author

4Long Summer for Sens Fans Empty Re: Long Summer for Sens Fans Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:BOOO!!!!! This totally sucks, it's starting to sink in more for me now. It's going to be a really loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnng summer...we'll have to keep busy doing other stuff I guess. :o(

What are we going to talk about here when it's all over for the summer? Movies? Music? I know that there is still July 1 to look forward to, but what after that?

First we have a bone-crushing, teeth-claiming, man-defining, arse-kicking, blood-letting, disgustingly awesome set of playoff series to watch. Then we see the diddling Cup go to some lucky diddlers. Then we wait 3 weeks and see the draft and be prepped for some big moves - and possibly a guy to headline with Karlsson and Wiercioch (Larsson). Then July 1st...then training camp will be just around the corner. Ahhhhh!

5Long Summer for Sens Fans Empty Re: Long Summer for Sens Fans Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:BOOO!!!!! This totally sucks, it's starting to sink in more for me now. It's going to be a really loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnng summer...we'll have to keep busy doing other stuff I guess. :o(

First we have a bone-crushing, teeth-claiming, man-defining, arse-kicking, blood-letting, disgustingly awesome set of playoff series to watch. Then we see the diddling Cup go to some lucky diddlers. Then we wait 3 weeks and see the draft and be prepped for some big moves - and possibly a guy to headline with Karlsson and Wiercioch (Larsson). Then July 1st...then training camp will be just around the corner. Ahhhhh!

You make it sound there's constantly going to be something going on, when you and I both know, just how long last summer was. I felt like I hadn't seen hockey in about 1 year, when the season finally started.

This time, I'm going to start forgetting what the players look like and their names. Scared

6Long Summer for Sens Fans Empty Re: Long Summer for Sens Fans Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well I'm going on vacation starting next week until April 23 and then I will be going to Europe for most of August so the time should fly by nicely for me.

- Unknown Author

7Long Summer for Sens Fans Empty Re: Long Summer for Sens Fans Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:58 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Well I'm going on vacation starting next week until April 23 and then I will be going to Europe for most of August so the time should fly by nicely for me.

Chanceux!

8Long Summer for Sens Fans Empty Re: Long Summer for Sens Fans Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:04 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I have evening class in april - july, at least i will be focused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum