GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again?

+11
Tuk Tuk
TeamRenzo
wprager
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
shabbs
The Silfer Server
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
rooneypoo
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:34 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

From the Universal Cynic, a blogger respected enough to be listed in Kulka's Korner's threads...

http://theuniversalcynic.blogspot.com/2009/07/truth-is-out-theresomewhere.html

I swear, if this Heatley thing turns out to have anything to do with drugs or women....

2Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:38 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No deal. I'll wait until the truth comes out - and I want names named if drugs are involved.

3Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:From the Universal Cynic, a blogger respected enough to be listed in Kulka's Korner's threads...

I swear, if this Heatley thing turns out to have anything to do with drugs or women....

It's Kukla not Kulka and I agree with SpezzD - I'll take a wait and see attitude on this one.

- Unknown Author

4Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Were it drugs or alcohol, names will never be named (unless a disgruntled player leaves the team, and gives the typical exit interview).

Jebus, simple blood tests, made mandatory by the team would handle this one simply and quietly

5Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah I'm very skeptical by this as well. The first mention i ever had from this "drug" talk was when Waters came out and said it 2 weeks ago. But I have about as much faith in him as I do in Scientology.

If he is so against drugs and a destructive locker room, why is he asking to be traded now, and not back when it was in full flight with Emery, Grats, and a few other unnamed teammates?? I really don't buy into this at all.

6Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:50 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh. That "blog" says absolutely nothing other than "where there's smoke, there's fire" but that could mean anything. The closest he comes to anything is "heavy stuff" and who knows what that really means... drugs? sleeping with wives? tea-bagging? not respecting the shot-gun call on road trips? peeing on your buddy's shoe? I could go on...

7Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe Heatley's issue with the "drug problem" is that there isn't one anymore? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

8Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

It's Kukla not Kulka

Does that really matter???

9Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Does Kukla have a sidekick named Vesrage?

10Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe Dany is objecting to the reduction of the rampant drug use?

11Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm objecting to the lack of swirlings.

12Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

TheAvatar wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

It's Kukla not Kulka

Does that really matter???

Would you read a blog if it were written by Kulka?

Chances are it would be written in crayon.

13Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:From the Universal Cynic, a blogger respected enough to be listed in Kulka's Korner's threads...

It's Kukla not Kulka and I agree with SpezzD - I'll take a wait and see attitude on this one.

Wow, holy anal retentive Batman! See how the "k" and the "l" are just inverted? It's called a typo. Shoot me.

I'm that last person on this site, btw, you want to pick fight with on the subject of writing. :^^^^:

Last edited by rooneypoo on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Heh. That "blog" says absolutely nothing other than "where there's smoke, there's fire" but that could mean anything. The closest he comes to anything is "heavy stuff" and who knows what that really means... drugs? sleeping with wives? tea-bagging? not respecting the shot-gun call on road trips? peeing on your buddy's shoe? I could go on...

No, I agree, the Cynic fellow doesn't name anything specific in terms of what the problem might be. But I assume the potential problems he's talking about, and which have supposedly led to Heatley's trade request, are not "too much team dedication," "too much hard-work ethic," or "too much bible study."

15Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Empty Re: Ottawa Locker Room Fiasco... Again? Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Wow, holy anal retentive Batman! See how the "k" and the "l" are just inverted? It's called a typo. Shoot me.

I'm that last person on this site, btw, you want to pick fight with on the subject of writing. :^^^^:

If he does, I'm scalping tickets. Cause that will surely be a sold-out event.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum