GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHAT ROOM Schedule

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHAT ROOM Schedule Empty CHAT ROOM Schedule Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

The chatroom will continue to be open 24/7 but, now the four Admin will have scheduled hours where you can come chat with us. The schedule is not complete yet but it will be placed under the chatroom link and updated as needed.

- Unknown Author

2CHAT ROOM Schedule Empty Re: CHAT ROOM Schedule Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 am

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Are you only going to be in there at these times or this is just a guarantee that you will be there then, but will also stop in from time to time?

3CHAT ROOM Schedule Empty Re: CHAT ROOM Schedule Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky wrote:Are you only going to be in there at these times or this is just a guarantee that you will be there then, but will also stop in from time to time?

We are going to be in and out of the chatroom at other times as well, we just felt it would be nice for the members to know specific times that they can count on us being there to chat with.

I can't speak for the other 3 but I will be in the chatroom during my scheduled time and if I can't then I'll update the schedule accordingly for that day.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum