GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux

+6
SensFan71
SensGirl11
dennycrane
wprager
beerandsens
PTFlea
10 posters

POLL: Biggest ***hole of the Year

POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_lcap24%POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_lcap289%POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_rcap2 89% [ 24 ]
POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_lcap24%POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_lcap23%POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_lcap20%POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_lcap20%POLL: By popular demand: Biggest ***hole Of the Year Award Part Deux Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who's the biggest ***hole of the year?

Easy question. You may have answered this in a recent poll, but this give you a chance to 'revise' your decision.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I chose Heatley, mostly because he is a massive flaming wad of anus.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

beerandsens wrote:I chose Heatley, mostly because he is a massive flaming wad of anus.

+1

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I voted for Heatley, but I am now demanding my vote be traded to Sean Avery. I refuse a trade of my vote to Brian Burke.

Where's the "All of the above" option?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I have to vote for Heatley here. I had originally voted for Sean Avery on the last one, and then the Heatley thing happened. This award has got to go to him.

Biggest ahole in the last 5 years at least.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

heatley hands down on this one

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Heatley for sure.

What did Semin do to be nominated ?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:Heatley for sure.

The Crosby comment I think - "What's so special about Crosby?"

Heh heh.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

The Crosby comment I think - "What's so special about Crosby?"

Heh heh.

NHL 09 really butchers his name, just finished my first playoff series in my be a pro mode against the Caps, and well, apparently they mistaken Semin for Semen, you can't help but smirk sometimes when you hear that stupid stuff Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, it was the whole 'what's so special about Crosby' - only to have Crosby end their season effectively.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, it was the whole 'what's so special about Crosby' - only to have Crosby end their season effectively.

:^^^: That's friggin awesome!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was really funny. Semin should have known that Karma would play a hand at some point.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Can I change my vote to Kane?

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Even with the canadiens there Ivoted for Heathly wich says alot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum