GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year

+6
SensGirl11
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: Biggest ***hole of the Year

Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_lcap236%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_lcap228%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_rcap2 28% [ 7 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_lcap28%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_lcap28%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_lcap24%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_lcap20%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_lcap20%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_lcap216%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Vote_rcap2 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Empty Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's pretty simple. Who's the biggest arse in the league.

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

as much as we hate heatley right now no player is a bigger arse than sean avery i think he is even worse than burke ...avery was lucky the rangers wanted to take him after the crap he did while in dallas this year

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why isn't Crosby up there? And why is Semin up there?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm sorry, there's no way I can't vote for Heatley. I hate him with a passion.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Why isn't Crosby up there? And why is Semin up there?

Crosby? Yeah? I dunno, he didn't leap to mind as an arse this year.

Semin said he didn't think Crosby was anything special and the hype was way too high. Blah, blah, blah.

I thought it was awesome that Crosby had the last laugh when he took away the Caps' dreams.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I voted for the Habs because or their year-long sense of entitlement to just about everything. Burning Car

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahaha. I forgot about that little car smiley.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Why isn't Crosby up there? And why is Semin up there?

Crosby? Yeah? I dunno, he didn't leap to mind as an arse this year.

Semin said he didn't think Crosby was anything special and the hype was way too high. Blah, blah, blah.

I thought it was awesome that Crosby had the last laugh when he took away the Caps' dreams.

I didn't mind what Semin said, not at all. Granted, I am not a huge Crosby supporter, but I'm not on his case like I was last year.

With the Crosby "nomination" I'm referring to Handhake-Gate. Not so much that it happened, but that he didn't think the proper response should have been to admit that he should have made sure he was there, and that it won't happen again. It's not an admission of guilt, so much as it is a validation that feelings were hurt. Whether the snubbery was intentional or not, you can't argue that there was snubbery -- one of the snubbees said so.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

With that said, I just voted "Other".

10Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:With that said, I just voted "Other".

I'll put Cindy on then. I actually thought he had a good year of growing, but I did this list off the top of my head, so there will certainly be omissions.

11Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't do it only on my account (especially since I can no-longer vote). I'm just bitter, is all.

12Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Don't do it only on my account (especially since I can no-longer vote). I'm just bitter, is all.

Too late. 🇬🇬

13Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why Bouwmeester? Why Commodore? Why not Paddock for crapping on the organization wile still being paid by them?

14Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Why Bouwmeester? Why Commodore? Why not Paddock for crapping on the organization wile still being paid by them?

Bouwmeester wasn't the greatest to the Panthers org. I'm not saying I blame him, but...he'd be viewed the same kind of way as Heatley.

Commodore said disparaging remarks about:

1.Mike Babc0ck

and

2.Byran Murray

In the same week. If I didn't vote for Heatley, I would vote for Commodore.

15Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bouwmeester an arse? For wanting to get the hell outta NO HOCKEY TOWN and cash in huge as a UFA? Well, if that's being an arse, then I'll be an arse all day every day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum