GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year

+6
SensGirl11
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

POLL: Biggest ***hole of the Year

Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_lcap236%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_lcap228%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 28% [ 7 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_lcap216%Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:How could I have forgotten Balsille? Facepalm

I love this guy. bunghole? Perhaps, but it's about time that the Old Boys Club gets shook up. I'd love to see Balsillie and Mark Cuban in the league as owners, to go around pantsing the stuffy old owners...and Bettman.

I was listening to Phil Esposito talk about his experience when he went through the process to bring Tampa into the league in 1990. He said in not so many words, that in order to be successful, when the league tells you to jump, you're response had better damn well be: How high? Seems amazing to me that a guy is willing to invest a quarter of a billion dollars, and should be also told what to do.

I just don't get the NHL's stance here. They have a guy who is starving to get into the league, who will overpay by almost 50% for a team, and will do whatever it takes to win. Why don't they just get rid off that creampuff Golisano in Buffalo and let Jimmy Balls have the Sabres.

32Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:11 am

If Ballsillie had just shut his mouth and followed the rules, I have no doubt that Kitchener-Waterloo would have a team by now. For some people, getting what you want is not good enough, they need to be THE SHOW as well.

33Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Avery... hands down.

34Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

RobbyJ wrote:If Ballsillie had just shut his mouth and followed the rules, I have no doubt that Kitchener-Waterloo would have a team by now. For some people, getting what you want is not good enough, they need to be THE SHOW as well.

Sorry, don't have time to catch up on all the posts I missed, but has anyone suggested Buttman?

35Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Nominees - Biggest ***hole of the Year Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Cronie wrote:whoa... tough one... It's a tie between Burke and Avery for me.
Although, honorable mentions to Al Strachan, Cindy Crosby (SHAKE EVERYONE'S HAND YOU LITTLE F**KSH*T!) and of course, Bettman! I mean, c;mon!! BETTMAN!! LMAO

lol, he's an eyefull isn't he?

BeatingaDeadHorse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum