GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Which UFA forward do you want

+7
PTFlea
wprager
TheAvatar
Urkie
Sens4thecup
LeCaptain
PKC
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which UFA forward would you most like to have ?

Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_lcap28%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_lcap212%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_lcap20%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_lcap216%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_rcap2 16% [ 4 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_lcap28%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_lcap212%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_lcap224%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_lcap220%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 am

I would like to see Tanguay, hopefully cheaper than his current deal.

2Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Bring Havlat back. That guy's money!

3Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Tanguay would be the most consistent and interesting for me.

4Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:39 am

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

When/where is the UFA defenseman poll? Komisarek has my vote.

5Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 am

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

I don't know. If Heatley is still on the team through this whole thing then Murray can't really go out and sign some UFA's. Lets hope this thing ends in the next half hour or so but I have my doubts.

6Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:44 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sens4thecup wrote:When/where is the UFA defenseman poll? Komisarek has my vote.

That's the last thing I would want. With the D prospects we have, I'd rather get 2 forwards. I don't want to have a Keith Barker and Seabrook to resign in 3 years with a 5M Komisarek.

7Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I picked Koivu. I'm not so hot on Havlat (too injury-prone) but I'd take Hossa in a minute.

8Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 pm

PKC wrote:Bring Havlat back. That guy's money!

I voted none. I'm not interested in any of the players on the list from Canadian teams and the other three are just going to cost too much.

If, however, we could Havlat somehow, for a decent cap hit, then I would be happy with that.

9Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:I picked Koivu. I'm not so hot on Havlat (too injury-prone) but I'd take Hossa in a minute.

Koivu would have been my pick but I don't think we need anyone this year. Now, if Fisher is ever moved fro whatever reason, then Koivu fills in as a second line center very nicely. I don't want any players who *think* they're worth $7m or more. I'd rather take a player who just thinks.

10Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Steve Sullivan! Ahhhhh!

11Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Or Tanguay.

12Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bertuzzi.

13Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Judging by our usual involvement in free agency, I'd say we're more likely to land Joe Motzko.

14Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So... Tanguay is still out there... has he priced himself too high? Who's gonna take him now?

He's gonna have to drop his salary expectations if this goes on much longer.

15Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Florida looks kinda confirmed. If that's the case, that Panthers team will look really good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum