GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Which UFA forward do you want

+7
PTFlea
wprager
TheAvatar
Urkie
Sens4thecup
LeCaptain
PKC
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which UFA forward would you most like to have ?

Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_lcap212%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_lcap216%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 4 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_lcap212%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_lcap224%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Judging by our usual involvement in free agency, I'd say we're more likely to land Joe Motzko.

17Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So... Tanguay is still out there... has he priced himself too high? Who's gonna take him now?

He's gonna have to drop his salary expectations if this goes on much longer.

18Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Florida looks kinda confirmed. If that's the case, that Panthers team will look really good.

19Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

not really sure where i should put this but the is a piece on HB about sykora with excerpts from a paper about why he wasnt played much at the end of the season
Sykora tells the papers:
No. My agent talked to the management, and I won’t be back. When the coach does not want Sykora, nothing can be done.

Incredibly. I think I had two excellent years there, scored 59 goals,
and persuaded the previous coach Therrien about my qualities. But this
is business, nobody cares about feelings. I’m pissed off; but on the
other hand, it gives me more fuel to prove they had made a mistake.

and then

It’s never a good thing when you are coached by a former teammate. On
top of that, he used to be a player who drifted around as a
fourth-liner. I was younger than him, played on the top line, scored
goals, was the little star. Now the roles got reversed, and from the
first moment I had a feeling that he let me ‘eat it.’ I honestly say
that I have not had liked him even as a teammate. Which does not happen
to me often…

full article at http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Brian-Metzer/Sykora-to-Czech-Newspaper---I-wont-be-back/54/22177

20Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When the coach does not want Sykora, nothing can be done.
So, he's one of those, talks about himself in the third person, eh?

Perhaps he's got a point, though, since the last 2 years he didn't do too badly. Interesting that he thinks Bylsma is holding a grudge from the minors. But since Sykora is *not* part of the core there, I suppose he can afford to do that. Unprofessional, if true, as is Sykora's bitter attack on him.

21Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

marakh wrote:Florida looks kinda confirmed. If that's the case, that Panthers team will look really good.
Florida makes sense... not sure how much Tanguay will want to play there but they have the need and cap space. We'll find out soon enough if it is indeed confirmed.

22Poll: Which UFA forward do you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Which UFA forward do you want Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:25 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

none now, we got Kovalev, let's just dump the bum # 15.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum