GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson dead at age 50

+9
SensFan71
wprager
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Acrobat
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

76Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I remember seeing that movie in the theater -- I think it came out just before Christmas -- and thinking how the heck did this get out without an R-rating? Swear words up and down, guy getting shot execution-style in the back of the head, strip-bar scene, wth?

Really liked the movie, great music, great action, decent story, lots of laughs. Really a summer movie, but came out in December.

The sequel was OK, but nowhere near the first one.

77Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 am

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

The first album given to me was Thriller and the first album I bought was Bad. I was a mad MJ fan.

And you know what, while I choose to ignore his personal life, his music was, is and shall be iconic. for that I choose to remain a huge fan

78Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

beedub wrote:The first album given to me was Thriller and the first album I bought was Bad. I was a mad MJ fan.

And you know what, while I choose to ignore his personal life, his music was, is and shall be iconic. for that I choose to remain a huge fan

I actually had two copies of Thriller. Not sure why. I think my sister gave me one as a present, but I don't remember buying the other one. My buddy had some wicked audio equipment and so I always had hi-fi tapes of stuff like that.

79Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I remember seeing that movie in the theater -- I think it came out just before Christmas -- and thinking how the heck did this get out without an R-rating? Swear words up and down, guy getting shot execution-style in the back of the head, strip-bar scene, wth?

Really liked the movie, great music, great action, decent story, lots of laughs. Really a summer movie, but came out in December.

I'm sure it was an "R". Maybe in Canada it was 14AA?

80Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:I remember seeing that movie in the theater -- I think it came out just before Christmas -- and thinking how the heck did this get out without an R-rating? Swear words up and down, guy getting shot execution-style in the back of the head, strip-bar scene, wth?

I'm sure it was an "R". Maybe in Canada it was 14AA?

It was rated G in Quebec (I lived in Montreal at the time). The following is from IMDB:

Certification:

Finland:K-14 (re-rating) |

Canada:PA (Manitoba) |

Canada:R (Nova Scotia/Ontario) |

Denmark:15 |

Finland:K-16 (1985) |

Portugal:M/12 |

Netherlands:12 |

Canada:18A |

Brazil:12 |

Argentina:16 |

Australia:M |

Canada:G (Quebec)
|

Chile:18 |

Ireland:15 |

Norway:16 (1985) |

Singapore:NC-16 |

South Korea:15 (DVD rating) |

Sweden:15 |

UK:15 |

USA:R |

West Germany:12 |

Iceland:12

Weird, huh?

81Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

MJ is alive and well in Tweed Ontario.

82Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Even Elvis thinks that one is a bit too soon...

83Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

It's never too soon when Tweed is involved!

84Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 pm

I really hope he baby sat Heatley at some point in either ones life.

85Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:26 pm

86Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Hahaha, this was ALWAYS my fav South Park

87Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:
Love people who use that as an excuse. Neither was OJ, he's innocent right?

Actually, OJ *was* convicted, so he was found to be guilty. Just not in the criminal case against him, but it was the same crime and the same evidence and testimonies.

Maybe it's different in the US, but here in Canada in Civil court, you are not found "guilty" or "innocent", but rather "wrong" or "right". Guilt and innocence is for criminal court, in which you are convicted of an offense, and in civil you are deemed to have been in the wrong or right for an action.

88Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Snuh wrote:MJ is alive and well in Tweed Ontario.

lol, I agree, we're gonna see him driving a 4x4 at Trudeau Park next May 24 weekend

Laughing3

89Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neely4Life wrote:OMG, I'm not getting into this whole he is a legend thing. Someone died, it sucks, people die everyday. Relax, you act like he baby sat you.

That's what OJ said about Ron Goldman! Laughing3

90Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:22 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:OMG, I'm not getting into this whole he is a legend thing. Someone died, it sucks, people die everyday. Relax, you act like he baby sat you.

That's what OJ said about Ron Goldman! Laughing3

hmm, not an OJ fan here ... he's a complete anger driven control freak show to the max. Not to mention an ignorant hypocrite.

So when can we start Jacko jokes? Let neely have his hayday lol!

91Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:52 pm

How many Jacko's does it take to change a lightbulb?

92Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:53 pm

I hear there is so much plastic in him that they are actually going to melt him down into lego so kids can now play with him.

93Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Neely4Life wrote:I hear there is so much plastic in him that they are actually going to melt him down into lego so kids can now play with him.

loooooool! here he goes! I'm pulling up a chair now!

:GHF:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum