GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson dead at age 50

+9
SensFan71
wprager
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Acrobat
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

31Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

Never had any respect for him as a person, but you have to respect his talent, and the impact he had on music/the music industry.

32Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Neely4Life wrote:OMG, I'm not getting into this whole he is a legend thing. Someone died, it sucks, people die everyday. Relax, you act like he baby sat you.

The man was music royalty. Right up there with the Beatles and Elvis. I realize someone died, but he isn't just someone, . I'm offended by what you said. It was uncouth. Don't make a dumbass comment then get defensive when people call you on it.

33Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He certainly was a strange one, but I was a fan of his early work, that's for sure. Can't deny his talent.

34Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Well seriously, people act like this is tragic... not like he was murdered. If I told people a petafile died today people wouldnt shed a tear.

I feel worse that Farah and Ed died then this clown.

35Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm

yeah, i always liked him, once he turned himself into a white diana ross, i did loose much for him though ... wtf eh?

36Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Zoolander wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:OMG, I'm not getting into this whole he is a legend thing. Someone died, it sucks, people die everyday. Relax, you act like he baby sat you.

The man was music royalty. Right up there with the Beatles and Elvis. I realize someone died, but he isn't just someone, . I'm offended by what you said. It was uncouth. Don't make a dumbass comment then get defensive when people call you on it.

Im not defensive, but seriously, who cares... it's a hockey form. I got some MJ on my I pod, not home video's though.

37Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Neely4Life wrote:Well seriously, people act like this is tragic... not like he was murdered. If I told people a petafile died today people wouldnt shed a tear.

I feel worse that Farah and Ed died then this clown.

I think that this will have a bigger impact than elvis dying in 77 ....

38Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:04 pm

HowieMorenz wrote:yeah, i always liked him, once he turned himself into a white diana ross, i did loose much for him though ... wtf eh?

he suffered from vitiligo and lupus dumbass

39Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Guy was a genius, and Media pretty much destroyed his carreer IMO (see TGWTM's comment).
It's a sad day, but at the same time I won't cry pretending that I knew him.

40Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 pm

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:yeah, i always liked him, once he turned himself into a white diana ross, i did loose much for him though ... wtf eh?

Yeah what about all that cosmic surgery, his nose looked like a piece of cheese there ....

41Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 pm

The media and children, yes.

42Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:32 pm

HowieMorenz wrote:

Yeah what about all that cosmic surgery, his nose looked like a piece of cheese there ....

It's also widely believed he suffered from body dysmorphic disorder

43Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Neely4Life wrote:The media and children, yes.

N4L can't you ignore this topic? I wasn't a big fan but some here are. No need to poke people when they are affected, whether you are or not, right?!

44Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:36 pm

So the answer is 'no' then?

45Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Michael was abused as a child. he was mentally a regressed 10 year old. in his mind, with all he's gone through, what he did was not wrong.

46Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm

HowieMorenz wrote:

It's also widely believed he suffered from body dysmorphic disorder

Either way, i liked the guy and will for a long long time i'm sure. I feel bad enough with his death.

I don't think he was a literal petafile, he got acquited ....

The guy was entertaining the world at 5 years old man, i remember the jackson 5 ...

47Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 pm

I am backing out of this...

Just to say, I am pretty sure that no one here is in favour of child mollesting nor are they defending his alleged transgressions. Musically he was a genius and that is what people are talking about.

48Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:The guy was a petafile, I dont care how great his music is (and it is great) but I dont think it's a given that guy is going to heaven.

And who exactly has some phots to back that up?
I don't judge people based on some information that nobody has confirmed as legitimate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum