GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson dead at age 50

+9
SensFan71
wprager
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Acrobat
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

46Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:yeah, i always liked him, once he turned himself into a white diana ross, i did loose much for him though ... wtf eh?

he suffered from vitiligo and lupus dumbass

Yeah what about all that cosmic surgery, his nose looked like a piece of cheese there ....

It's also widely believed he suffered from body dysmorphic disorder

Either way, i liked the guy and will for a long long time i'm sure. I feel bad enough with his death.

I don't think he was a literal petafile, he got acquited ....

The guy was entertaining the world at 5 years old man, i remember the jackson 5 ...

47Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 pm

I am backing out of this...

Just to say, I am pretty sure that no one here is in favour of child mollesting nor are they defending his alleged transgressions. Musically he was a genius and that is what people are talking about.

48Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:The guy was a petafile, I dont care how great his music is (and it is great) but I dont think it's a given that guy is going to heaven.

And who exactly has some phots to back that up?
I don't judge people based on some information that nobody has confirmed as legitimate.

49Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 pm

marakh wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:The guy was a petafile, I dont care how great his music is (and it is great) but I dont think it's a given that guy is going to heaven.

I don't judge people based on some information that nobody has confirmed as legitimate.

Some judge OJ?

50Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 pm

abuse is a repeating cycle. murder is not. bad example.

51Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:54 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:
marakh wrote:

Some judge OJ?

Well, I think it was pretty evident for OJ because of the situation (cheating and stuff).
On the other hand, there was nothing in MJ`s personnality that would suggest that he was paedophile.
His songs are sincere and he backed that with tons of charity work over the years that is quite impressive actually.
IMO, he liked kids because he was still a kid inside (Neverland and all that stuff). So he shared his house to a lot of them, not slept with them.

At the end of the day, everybody has his own opinion, and since nobody's really sure what he has done or not done on this matter, he should only be judged by his musical history.

52Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This thread is cruising to be locked...

We'll never know for sure what really happened with the accusations of being a pedophile, all the surgery and what not that was going on with his face and his strange antics holding a baby out the window etc...

I think most people will see three different Michael Jackson's, I know I do...
1) a child star from the Jackson 5
2) a mega pop star (his Thriller days)
3) a strange enigma following his career peak

His die hard fans are extremely loyal and forgiving no matter what he does or is accused of doing.

I do have a problem judging him in the absence of real evidence as I do with anything in life, and he certainly didn't do himself any help with his curious and strange actions.

53Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 pm

shabbs wrote:This thread is cruising to be locked...

We'll never know for sure what really happened with the accusations of being a pedophile, all the surgery and what not that was going on with his face and his strange antics holding a baby out the window etc...

I think most people will see three different Michael Jackson's, I know I do...
1) a child star from the Jackson 5
2) a mega pop star (his Thriller days)
3) a strange enigma following his career peak

His die hard fans are extremely loyal and forgiving no matter what he does or is accused of doing.

I do have a problem judging him in the absence of real evidence as I do with anything in life, and he certainly didn't do himself any help with his curious and strange actions.

Well said...

54Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:30 pm

ahem .. i've never heard this before, this is reported on cnn:

Jackson had some legal troubles later in his career.

He was acquitted of child molestation charges after a well-publicized trial in Santa Maria, California, in March 2006.

Prosecutors charged the singer with four counts of lewd conduct with a child younger than 14; one count of attempted lewd conduct; four counts of administering alcohol to facilitate child molestation; and one count of conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment or extortion.

55Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle guys, the King of Pop died. What a crappy thing to bring up his issues. If you don't like him, stay out, don't do this now. Especially with the draft coming up and Heatley and Dung.

Keep it clean and respectful.

Neely, go away. Come on.

56Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

He was a pedafile.

Last edited by Neely4Life on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

57Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

I will miss "the moonwalk"

:##:

58Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

This is horrible. I'm too young to really appreciate him, and I only recently started listening to him.

All that aside, no one had the singing and dancing talent he did. Smooth Criminal is one of my favourite songs, and Michael revolutionized the music industry, especially the video medium.

A true legend.

59Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Moonwalkarounski

60Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I can't believe he was 50; crap, I guess that means I'm getting old too Sad

61Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:He was a pedafile.

and you can't spell pedophile.

62Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Big T wrote:

LMFAO

63Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Big T wrote:

I cant spell a lot of things. I dont touch kids though... I'll take my fault.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum