GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson dead at age 50

+9
SensFan71
wprager
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Acrobat
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

61Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:He was a pedafile.

and you can't spell pedophile.

62Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Big T wrote:

LMFAO

63Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Big T wrote:

I cant spell a lot of things. I dont touch kids though... I'll take my fault.

64Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:
Big T wrote:

I cant spell a lot of things. I dont touch kids though... I'll take my fault.

:^^^^: Touché

65Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 am

Neely4Life wrote:
Big T wrote:

I cant spell a lot of things. I dont touch (alledgedly) kids though... I'll take my fault.

He's never been convicted of anything.

66Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:39 am

Zoolander wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:
Big T wrote:

I cant spell a lot of things. I dont touch (alledgedly) kids though... I'll take my fault.

Love people who use that as an excuse. Neither was OJ, he's innocent right?

67Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:47 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

He's dead, why can't you let him rest in peace?

68Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 am

Neely4Life wrote:
Zoolander wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:
Big T wrote:

Is it possible for you to not have the last word on anything? Trying to brow beat someone into believing your opinion doesn't make your opinion right. It just makes you annoying. Millions of people loved this guy's music. They appreciate his legacy despite his (most would say strange) life outside of music. Stick to talking hockey.

The man is dead. Let him rest. Have a molecule of respect for a man who has touched millions of lives in a positive way. You've already been called out, and asked nicely to stop. By an owner no less.

Using the OJ is priceless. Apples and Oranges guy. Did MJ write a book
how he COULD have molested those kids after the fact? Did he break into
someone's hotel and try to steal the rights to his music? No. OJ has
all but admitted his own guilt.

Oh, and to counter your point about OJ. Actually, he lost a civil suit against the Goldman family. In that trial, the evidence was allowed and he was deemed guilty as charged, so your argument is actually wrong. You need a fact checker as well as a spell checker.

69Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Neely4Life wrote:

Actually, OJ *was* convicted, so he was found to be guilty. Just not in the criminal case against him, but it was the same crime and the same evidence and testimonies.

70Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:32 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

either way this was a tragedy, he was a pop icon in the 80's, everyone either listened to his music, danced to Thriller, or knew of him. Farrah Fawcett passed away yesterday at the age of 62, she will be missed.

71Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I still remember driving down the Ville Marie with my buddy, Thriller blasting through the car stereo, and when the door slam part coems along we'd both open and slam our doors in synch with the song. That was back in the day when door locks had to be manually activated and didn't engage automatically when the car started driving.

72Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:46 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I still remember driving down the Ville Marie with my buddy, Thriller blasting through the car stereo, and when the door slam part coems along we'd both open and slam our doors in synch with the song. That was back in the day when door locks had to be manually activated and didn't engage automatically when the car started driving.

those are the type of memories I am talking about, may be corny now, but back then, we thought we were so cool, that stuff sticks with you forever.

73Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Regardless of is personal issues he was still an icon. He helped make Hip Hop, popping, Locking and Break dancing mainstream and popular, along with Pop music of course.

- Unknown Author

74Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:01 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:I still remember driving down the Ville Marie with my buddy, Thriller blasting through the car stereo, and when the door slam part coems along we'd both open and slam our doors in synch with the song. That was back in the day when door locks had to be manually activated and didn't engage automatically when the car started driving.

those are the type of memories I am talking about, may be corny now, but back then, we thought we were so cool, that stuff sticks with you forever.

Remember Beverly Hills Cop where Eddie Murphy sees a guy wearing a Thriller jacket and just starts laughing his a** off? He was an icon.

75Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:08 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Remember Beverly Hills Cop where Eddie Murphy sees a guy wearing a Thriller jacket and just starts laughing his a** off? He was an icon.

That was a wicked movie, hell, just want to watch it again today just for that part, oh Eddie Murphy, you are too funny lol.

76Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I remember seeing that movie in the theater -- I think it came out just before Christmas -- and thinking how the heck did this get out without an R-rating? Swear words up and down, guy getting shot execution-style in the back of the head, strip-bar scene, wth?

Really liked the movie, great music, great action, decent story, lots of laughs. Really a summer movie, but came out in December.

The sequel was OK, but nowhere near the first one.

77Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

The first album given to me was Thriller and the first album I bought was Bad. I was a mad MJ fan.

And you know what, while I choose to ignore his personal life, his music was, is and shall be iconic. for that I choose to remain a huge fan

78Michael Jackson dead at age 50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dead at age 50 Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

beedub wrote:The first album given to me was Thriller and the first album I bought was Bad. I was a mad MJ fan.

And you know what, while I choose to ignore his personal life, his music was, is and shall be iconic. for that I choose to remain a huge fan

I actually had two copies of Thriller. Not sure why. I think my sister gave me one as a present, but I don't remember buying the other one. My buddy had some wicked audio equipment and so I always had hi-fi tapes of stuff like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum