GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shoutout to the Owners

+3
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:We've got everything here. CBA masters(rooney), draft experts, prospect experts, psychics(N4L Sarcasm ), hockey enthusiasts, insiders, critics, pissing monkeys, we got it all.

Rack Him.

17Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:How about three?

Now that was completely unnecessary.

And bizarre. In a humourous sort of way.

Now I knew a girl once who could... n/m.

18Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have to second Clutch's sentiments. It's the dedicated, loyal, die-hard fans and members of this site that keep it going strong. So, essentially, if I may speak for the other co-founders: it is WE who thank YOU! Smile
I apologize, I know it sounds really corny, but it is the genuine truth. Without you, this site would still be in black with red fonts and a MUCH longer address... Wink

Remember those days guys and girls? Seems so long ago...

19Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronie wrote:I have to second Clutch's sentiments. It's the dedicated, loyal, die-hard fans and members of this site that keep it going strong. So, essentially, if I may speak for the other co-founders: it is WE who thank YOU! Smile
I apologize, I know it sounds really corny, but it is the genuine truth. Without you, this site would still be in black with red fonts and a MUCH longer address... Wink

I remember those days.. heh heh. Good times... board themes and colours changing every minute or so... ahhhh... memories...

20Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cronie wrote:I have to second Clutch's sentiments. It's the dedicated, loyal, die-hard fans and members of this site that keep it going strong. So, essentially, if I may speak for the other co-founders: it is WE who thank YOU! Smile

I remember those days.. heh heh. Good times... board themes and colours changing every minute or so... ahhhh... memories...

hehehee! Ah, you DO remember...

21Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronie wrote:
shabbs wrote:

hehehee! Ah, you DO remember...
Those "early days" were fun.

22Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:28 pm

With the worst banner ever made, just some pictures pasted over each other. Isn't the new one nice Sarcasm

23Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:With the worst banner ever made, just some pictures pasted over each other. Isn't the new one nice Sarcasm

Actually I'm working on another one. Don't worry I'll make sure it looks professional. It may even incorporate what you've already done. Smile

- Unknown Author

24Shoutout to the Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BTW boys we're about to beat our old record of posts in a month and we might even break that 10,000 post barrier.

I remember getting excited about the first 1000 posts on the site, even when 50% of them were mine at the time LOL.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum