GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shoutout to the Owners

+3
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Shoutout to the Owners Empty Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:16 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Here is a shout out to the owners of GM Hockey who put up with us every day and just smile about it. Thanks for making this a place we can talk hockey and rip Heatley a new one, if only in words. Just a few signs that things are going in the right direction, there are 18 new registered users this month, which I am sure due to the new affiliation with Sportdale and June is sure to at least be the 2nd highest total for posts, right now at 7603 and quickly closing in on Feb (8251) of this year, not sure if we will get up to April however with 9073. This is all signs of the hard work of Clutch, Heater, Cronie or whoever else I may have forgotten, thanks for giving us a place to hang out every day religiously until we are made to get off the computer for a small break.

2Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I know I've said this before but it's the members that make this site as good as it is. The Co-founders keep it up and running but you guys and girls make it worth hanging around. I know it sounds like sucking up but it doesn't change the facts.

- Unknown Author

3Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:58 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've heard that this might be the best site for Sens talk. And that goes right to the people who are members for being cool, knowledgeable and willing to take in new members and new posts. So huge kudos to everyone involved in making this site the potentially top Sens related site.

I think that's really amazing. In one year. Wow.

Cheers

4Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:00 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I've heard that this might be the best site for Sens talk. And that goes right to the people who are members for being cool, knowledgeable and willing to take in new members and new posts. So huge kudos to everyone involved in making this site the potentially top Sens related site.

I think that's really amazing. In one year. Wow.

Cheers

I'm the exception that proves the rule.

Coffee!

5Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha, that smiley is awesome. One of the best ones.

Bah... Coffee!

6Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:03 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Haha, that smiley is awesome. One of the best ones.

Bah... Coffee!

Specially if you love coffee. Rockon

7Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Haha, that smiley is awesome. One of the best ones.

Bah... Coffee!

Specially if you love coffee. Rockon

with Bailey's right? Rockon

8Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well now that we rank so highly for Sens talk we need to try to expand that to other NHL teams and other leagues Smile

- Unknown Author

9Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:03 pm

We've got everything here. CBA masters(rooney), draft experts, prospect experts, psychics(N4L Sarcasm ), hockey enthusiasts, insiders, critics, pissing monkeys, we got it all.

10Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

A hockey site is nothing without a pissing monkey.

11Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No, it's nothing without two pissing monkeys.

Leftie squirrel

12Shoutout to the Owners Empty Re: Shoutout to the Owners Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:23 pm

How about three?