GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

A quick shoutout to Dash

+2
asq2
PTFlea
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A quick shoutout to Dash Empty A quick shoutout to Dash Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A thanks to Dash for providing excellent updates on the site as Trade Deadline Day went along.

Most of us were in chat trying to comfort each other as Kuba re-signed and Neil loomed closer to the deadline (alas...what the diddle?)

So, thanks again Dash, for keeping everyone on the up and up!

Good work!

:KKK:

2A quick shoutout to Dash Empty Re: A quick shoutout to Dash Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, thanks. I was trying to track down trades throughout the day and a lot of sites' servers were down.

3A quick shoutout to Dash Empty Re: A quick shoutout to Dash Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Kudos to The Dashinator!

4A quick shoutout to Dash Empty Re: A quick shoutout to Dash Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I tip my hat to you sir on a job very well done!

5A quick shoutout to Dash Empty Re: A quick shoutout to Dash Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:58 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Three cheers for Dash. Hip hip hooray Hip hip hooray Hip hip hooray!

- Unknown Author

6A quick shoutout to Dash Empty Re: A quick shoutout to Dash Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:49 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

whoo hoo Dash, you kept going with the facts while the rest of us were moaning and complaining, thanks again for you timely updates and analysis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum