GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights

+6
asq2
LeCaptain
davetherave
shabbs
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 3 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

BigRig77 wrote:Alright....here's my ideal scenario here....

we make the Heatley trade with L.A. and get the 5th overall, Hickey, and Brian Boyle ...and NO JJ!

ref: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/brian_boyle

once done, trade the 9th overall, picard, schubert, and Kelly for a signed Jaybow (5 yrs) and Horton.

aaaaand done. Smile

you are dreaming right? I would love it, but still sounds like you are dreaming lol.

32Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 3 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm

BigRig

Rookie
Rookie

SensFan71 wrote:

we make the Heatley trade with L.A. and get the 5th overall, Hickey, and Brian Boyle ...and NO JJ!

once done, trade the 9th overall, picard, schubert, and Kelly for a signed Jaybow (5 yrs) and Horton.

aaaaand done. Smile

you are dreaming right? I would love it, but still sounds like you are dreaming lol.

just need to get all the GM's drunk at the draft and throw some strippers at them....and sign here....here....grab that.....and there.....

33Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 3 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm

KidKarlsson

Rookie
Rookie

just read that its about to be announced that phaneuf traded for bouw's rights. Dont think a chance in hell this has happened, but what if??

34Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 3 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

BigRig77 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

aaaaand done. Smile

just need to get all the GM's drunk at the draft and throw some strippers at them....and sign here....here....grab that.....and there.....

I am sorry, I lost all thought process after strippers, sorry.

35Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 3 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Please, continue the stripper talk...

Wink

36Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 3 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Please, continue the stripper talk...

Wink

wonder if they (strippers) would work on Burke to get Schenn off his team?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum