GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights

+6
asq2
LeCaptain
davetherave
shabbs
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Jbo's rights for HEatley? Suuuuuuuure :n:

I let them decide which 2 of Booth/Frolik/Horton/1st are coming back too :^^^^:

They'd choose Frolik and the first.

17Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:45 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:

with a conditional Horton if jbo doesn't sign? :^^^^:

IN all seriousness, I'd take that offer, package the 2 firsts for the 5th overall, sign Jbo and in the end get Frolik and Braydenn Schenn. It's as realistic as it can be.

18Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 pm

marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Man I'd love Horton. He needs to find a way to be a little more consistent, but he's such a mean SOB on the ice. Loads of skill too. He's got the potential to be a Lucic-style bruiser with better scoring upside imo.

19Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:51 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not really sure I see Heatley waiving for Florida, though.

20Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Man I'd love Horton. He needs to find a way to be a little more consistent, but he's such a mean SOB on the ice. Loads of skill too. He's got the potential to be a Lucic-style bruiser with better scoring upside imo.

He's definitely a monster, but I don't know, he never seems to "click" consistently with his linemates like a Getzlaf do.

21Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:56 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:I'm not really sure I see Heatley waiving for Florida, though.

I think he'd rather play 2 games at SBP than 41 Sarcasm

22Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

If I understand correctly, the suggestion is trading DH for JayBo's rights and a package?

What's the logic of the Panthers taking on Heatley's contract?

23Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:If I understand correctly, the suggestion is trading DH for JayBo's rights and a package?

Making their offence slightly less crippled?

No one is suggesting it, by the way. It's a terrible deal for Ottawa, Heatley wouldn't waive and the Panthers aren't rolling in money.

24Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:If I understand correctly, the suggestion is trading DH for JayBo's rights and a package?

Absolutely none. May be marketing + True N1 sniper, something they never had, but
the problem is they don't have the cash. IF they had it, Frolik + 1st and Jbo's rights they wouldn't even think they'd do it in a heartbit.

25Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:

Absolutely none. May be marketing + True N1 sniper, something they never had, but
the problem is they don't have the cash. IF they had it, Frolik + 1st and Jbo's rights they wouldn't even think they'd do it in a heartbit.

They do need scoring.

26Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:08 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Well, everybody wants a 50 goal scorer, but that's where they evaluate if 7.5*5 is worth the money trouble.
I can see all 4 of Booth, Frolik, Weiss and Horton having carrer years next year, and they all have good contracts.
Still comes down to money.

27Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Well, everybody wants a 50 goal scorer, but that's where they evaluate if 7.5*5 is worth the money trouble.
I can see all 4 of Booth, Frolik, Weiss and Horton having carrer years next year, and they all have good contracts.
Still comes down to money.

They've been waiting on Weiss' offensive potential for a while.

Agreed on Booth and Frolik. I like them alot.

Horton, we'll see. Sometimes you get the sense he doesn't really want to be there any more.

28Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:37 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder what the Panthers will get after that pillock Gainey gave away a 50-point player to the Leafs for the negotiating rights to Sundin.

29Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:
marakh wrote:

They do need scoring.

They need fans. The fans are not in Florida. Hence they need to move.

30Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:00 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Alright....here's my ideal scenario here....

we make the Heatley trade with L.A. and get the 5th overall, Hickey, and Brian Boyle ...and NO JJ!

ref: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/brian_boyle

once done, trade the 9th overall, picard, schubert, and Kelly for a signed Jaybow (5 yrs) and Horton.

aaaaand done. Smile

31Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

BigRig77 wrote:Alright....here's my ideal scenario here....

we make the Heatley trade with L.A. and get the 5th overall, Hickey, and Brian Boyle ...and NO JJ!

once done, trade the 9th overall, picard, schubert, and Kelly for a signed Jaybow (5 yrs) and Horton.

aaaaand done. Smile

you are dreaming right? I would love it, but still sounds like you are dreaming lol.

32Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

SensFan71 wrote:
BigRig77 wrote:Alright....here's my ideal scenario here....

aaaaand done. Smile

you are dreaming right? I would love it, but still sounds like you are dreaming lol.

just need to get all the GM's drunk at the draft and throw some strippers at them....and sign here....here....grab that.....and there.....

33Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

just read that its about to be announced that phaneuf traded for bouw's rights. Dont think a chance in hell this has happened, but what if??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum