GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

+38
Jordo
Da lil Guy
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
sens4win
Number Twenty Nine
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
garblar
Devo
M_Christopher
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Phoenix30
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
caissie_1
Nasty Nas
Milkman
Mojo
beedub
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

496What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:09 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I guess my wallet just got $60 lighter. Nothing on RedFlagDeals.com, and shopbot.ca shows $5 off at Dell.ca. Not sure if it's worth the extra wait, especially given that it's a long weekend. Wonder if anyone will have it on sale early.

497What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

It's just not fair. The MSRP is $49.99 but here, in Canada, it's $59.99, even though the dollar was recently at par. Then I see Frys.com has it for $39.99!

498What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:30 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Why don't you trade a game to lower the price?

499What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 1:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:Why don't you trade a game to lower the price?

Typically the games they want are not the ones that I want to give up. With a few exceptions most of the games we have are the older (Gamer's Choice) ones. And the few exceptions that we get as soon as they come out, we're probably still playing them.

500What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 2:09 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Google loves PacMan!

What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Googleas

30th anniversary for PacMan.

501What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, that was so neat!

502What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 6:04 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Red Dead Redemption is hot as well.

503What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

NHL 11 is going to be awesome just for the CHL alone. Most likely you will be able to move players from the CHL leagues to the NHL as you could with the SEL, DEL, SM-LIGA, National League, etc.

I suppose the onyl way it could get better is if they added the KHL or at least the players from the KHL.

Red Dead is awesome.

I'm not much of a Wii player but I might try SM Galaxy 2

504What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't even play single player anymore, I just wanna own an NHL team with a CHL team online What video game are you playing? - Page 34 54934

505What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I could never commit to a dynasty/bagm career. I always got tired of it or a new roster came out so i would start over, or I wouldn't like the team I had made via trades lol

506What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun May 23, 2010 11:12 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

What video game am I playing? None....just got the red ring of death! Freakout evil

507What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun May 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:I could never commit to a dynasty/bagm career. I always got tired of it or a new roster came out so i would start over, or I wouldn't like the team I had made via trades lol

They're just boring for me, like it's pretty hard not to win the Cup almost every year in a dynasty...

508What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun May 23, 2010 4:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:NHL 11 is going to be awesome just for the CHL alone. Most likely you will be able to move players from the CHL leagues to the NHL as you could with the SEL, DEL, SM-LIGA, National League, etc.

I suppose the onyl way it could get better is if they added the KHL or at least the players from the KHL.

Red Dead is awesome.

I'm not much of a Wii player but I might try SM Galaxy 2

Got SMG2 today. The kids pitched in $10 each and I paid the rest. Snooty cashier at Best Buy gave me a hard time about have so many payment methods. I thought I'd pick up a blu-ray or two, but the prices are still stupid. Fifth Element is one of the ones I'm still looking at replacing, but they are charging $28 for it -- it's a 13 year old movie, FCOL!

Anyhow, the game is great. Same as the first one, with a few new things (like being able to ride a Yoshi) and all new "sets". Thing is, there's only three saved games and I've got 4 kids (plus myself). That's going to be a problem.

509What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun May 23, 2010 6:24 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

just bought red dead redemption today for 32$ after trading in 2 used games, hope its worth it.

510What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun May 23, 2010 8:33 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:What video game am I playing? None....just got the red ring of death! Freakout evil

LOL this stuff is still going on?

511What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I got Secret of Monkey Island off PSN recently.

I loved that series as a kid, now I get to play the first game which I missed.

512What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon May 24, 2010 11:17 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Taylor and Tyler holding screenshots of themselves in NHL 11.

What video game are you playing? - Page 34 12745610

513What video game are you playing? - Page 34 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon May 24, 2010 11:20 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna play with Edmonton as soon as the game comes out just to see how Hall plays (and c'mon, there's not way they take Seguin).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum