GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

If the Ducks keep playing this way...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If the Ducks keep playing this way... Empty If the Ducks keep playing this way... Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:22 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

...and looked out of it by the deadline (which I assume won't happen), I would give up whatever the Ducks wanted to get Pronger (outside of the Big 3). They could absolutely load up on a buffet of prospects and picks and players.

I want him. Never happen, but I want him.

And yes, before you ask, I hate him with a passion. And no, I wouldn't really slow down if he walked in front of my car...but...he can patrol that blueline with such awesome authority. Especially on the PP, where guys back off from him and give him the room to make plays.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

And he has a wife that refuses to live anywhere cold. You gotta think she's comfortable in sunny CA, where you can surf and watch hockey on the same day. I'm sure he's not finding it so bad either.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Acrobat wrote:And he has a wife that refuses to live anywhere cold. You gotta think she's comfortable in sunny CA, where you can surf and watch hockey on the same day. I'm sure he's not finding it so bad either.

He's got his ring and he's got his cha-ching. What could we possibly offer him. I'm assuming he's got a NTC; if he doesn't, then forget what I said. Except that ring/cha-ching -- that was pretty slick :D .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum