GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

+38
Jordo
Da lil Guy
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
sens4win
Number Twenty Nine
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
garblar
Devo
M_Christopher
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Phoenix30
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
caissie_1
Nasty Nas
Milkman
Mojo
beedub
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

481What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue May 11, 2010 1:45 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

UFC 2010 demo is out What video game are you playing? - Page 33 235689

So much fun.

Between that and Halo: Reach who needs a full version game...although red dead redemption is coming soon.......

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

482What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue May 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:If you haven't done it yet and own NHL10 I would strongly suggest doing a fantasy draft to build your team. It is the most fun I've had in a long time (aside from Super Mario Bros for the Wii). You draft your entire team, my most recent one was this weekend, I drafted a team of young guys, young awesome prospects all around. My goalies are Dubnyk (absolutely amazing goalie, he's silly) and Howard. In the minors I have Niemi and someone I took in the "real" draft.
My d-men are C. Franson - Pieterangelo - Lepisto *get this guy, teams would kill to get him* - Volchenkov & Kindl and I traded for Weber as well.
Forwards - Okposo - Malkin - Michalek -
Backlund - Stamkos - Samuelsson (my only "old guy" for experience)
McGinn - Anisimov - Bergfors
I can't remember my 4th line at the moment...

Anyways, so I drafted all of these guys and my cap hit is something like $30Million total. I have so much money left I don't know what to do with it. My minor league is stacked on wing and D, but I need to work on my Centermen. It is sooooooooooooo much fun to do and it makes you appreciate the game even more since it's a team that you built yourself. I've won 2 of 5 games so far...I'm playing on Pro for the 1st time and am having some serious issues with my defense, but it's getting better. They're all very close games.

Try it, you'll love it! Guaranteed! :)

Who did you trade to get webb. I have been having the darnest time trying to get him,

483What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I traded for Weber, think it was Fisher, Volchenkov and Lee. Something like that I think.

484What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue May 11, 2010 3:00 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Phoenix30 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:If you haven't done it yet and own NHL10 I would strongly suggest doing a fantasy draft to build your team. It is the most fun I've had in a long time (aside from Super Mario Bros for the Wii). You draft your entire team, my most recent one was this weekend, I drafted a team of young guys, young awesome prospects all around. My goalies are Dubnyk (absolutely amazing goalie, he's silly) and Howard. In the minors I have Niemi and someone I took in the "real" draft.
My d-men are C. Franson - Pieterangelo - Lepisto *get this guy, teams would kill to get him* - Volchenkov & Kindl and I traded for Weber as well.
Forwards - Okposo - Malkin - Michalek -
Backlund - Stamkos - Samuelsson (my only "old guy" for experience)
McGinn - Anisimov - Bergfors
I can't remember my 4th line at the moment...

Anyways, so I drafted all of these guys and my cap hit is something like $30Million total. I have so much money left I don't know what to do with it. My minor league is stacked on wing and D, but I need to work on my Centermen. It is sooooooooooooo much fun to do and it makes you appreciate the game even more since it's a team that you built yourself. I've won 2 of 5 games so far...I'm playing on Pro for the 1st time and am having some serious issues with my defense, but it's getting better. They're all very close games.

Try it, you'll love it! Guaranteed! Smile

Who did you trade to get webb. I have been having the darnest time trying to get him,

I traded 1 D prospect (can't remember who, I'll have to check it was literally some dude) a roster player (again, can't remember who) and a 3rd round pick to get him. I'll check when I get home and let you know. This NHL10 loves prospects, just loves them. It's easy to trade with prospects. I had the hardest time ever getting Stamkos, then I traded them a 1st and 2 prospects and got him. :o)

485What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Oh, I think I remember who it was now, I have Bogosian. I traded Kindl and a 3rd and a roster player to get Weber.

486What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue May 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bjorn Backer won the Rocket Richard trophy on my Sens Be a GM Mode team, a couple of weeks ago

487What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed May 12, 2010 11:40 am

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:Bjorn Backer won the Rocket Richard trophy on my Sens Be a GM Mode team, a couple of weeks ago

Haha, I drafted him with my first pick in the draft as well. Guy is a stud!

488What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed May 12, 2010 11:57 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Bjorn Backer won the Rocket Richard trophy on my Sens Be a GM Mode team, a couple of weeks ago

Hmmm. I'll have to take a look for him tonight.

489What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed May 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SDH89 wrote:

Haha, I drafted him with my first pick in the draft as well. Guy is a stud!

some other good players I can remember having are Phil Zigomanis, Jimmy Thornton, and Evgeni Datsyuk I believe lol

490What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri May 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice, it's official: CHL is in NHL 11!

http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=9499

The licensing agreement between EA SPORTS and the CHL allows the following to be included in NHL 11:

• Ability to play with all 60 teams that make up the CHL
• Names and Likenesses of players that are on the rosters of a CHL team
• Mastercard Memorial Cup
• CHL new RBK Edge Jersey design in NHL 11
• WHL, OHL and QMJHL logos and league structures

No fake players! Woo hoo! Taylor Hall should go back to junior just so I can play with him on the Spitfires lol

491What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:49 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Love the idea of no fakes. Will allow players to really familiarize themselves with CHL players.

492What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 11:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Nice, it's official: CHL is in NHL 11!

http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=9499

The licensing agreement between EA SPORTS and the CHL allows the following to be included in NHL 11:

• Ability to play with all 60 teams that make up the CHL
• Names and Likenesses of players that are on the rosters of a CHL team
• Mastercard Memorial Cup
• CHL new RBK Edge Jersey design in NHL 11
• WHL, OHL and QMJHL logos and league structures

No fake players! Woo hoo! Taylor Hall should go back to junior just so I can play with him on the Spitfires lol

Does this mean I should start shopping for an expansion HDD for my PS3? Or do I somehow tell my kids that NHL 2010 is it, there will not be any more.

By the way, I just read a review on Mario Galaxy-2. They said it was fantastic. We love the first one. Too bad the Wii has been relegated to the upstairs TV (which is smaller and there's less room for "spectators"). And I doubt they'd release it for the PS3 (even with the new motion controllers).

493What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SM Galaxy 2: 10/10 on IGN What video game are you playing? - Page 33 601927
In my lifetime, as far as I remember it's the first ever game to get that score.

494What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:SM Galaxy 2: 10/10 on IGN What video game are you playing? - Page 33 601927
In my lifetime, as far as I remember it's the first ever game to get that score.

On IGN, is that like an average rating or do they have their own in-house reviewers? If it's the former, then a that number will adjust downward as more reviews are added. The game is not officially available until tomorrow.

I hope I don't need the Motion Plus for the game as that will drive the price up another $50.

495What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:SM Galaxy 2: 10/10 on IGN What video game are you playing? - Page 33 601927

On IGN, is that like an average rating or do they have their own in-house reviewers? If it's the former, then a that number will adjust downward as more reviews are added. The game is not officially available until tomorrow.

I hope I don't need the Motion Plus for the game as that will drive the price up another $50.

It's their own rating. IGN is one of the biggest video games sites.
If you want to see the average among journalists:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/supermariogalaxy2

an impressive 97. NEver seen that before.

496What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess my wallet just got $60 lighter. Nothing on RedFlagDeals.com, and shopbot.ca shows $5 off at Dell.ca. Not sure if it's worth the extra wait, especially given that it's a long weekend. Wonder if anyone will have it on sale early.

497What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's just not fair. The MSRP is $49.99 but here, in Canada, it's $59.99, even though the dollar was recently at par. Then I see Frys.com has it for $39.99!

498What video game are you playing? - Page 33 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat May 22, 2010 12:30 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Why don't you trade a game to lower the price?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum