GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long?

+5
SensGirl11
Hayden
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long?

POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 4 ]
POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Vote_lcap243%POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 6 ]
POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Vote_lcap221%POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 21% [ 3 ]
POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? Thu May 28, 2009 9:32 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, I think I'm the same... for some reason the 3rd round didn't interest me too much... strange.

17POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? Thu May 28, 2009 10:31 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Yeah, I think I'm the same... for some reason the 3rd round didn't interest me too much... strange.

Me too. Very odd.

18POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? Thu May 28, 2009 12:04 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I agree on that one, the finals aren't going to interest me much either though, just want this all to be over with and get rolling on the next season.

19POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? Thu May 28, 2009 3:06 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

In my opinion it's all perfect... Enough teams well formated and everything...

20POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Do the Playoffs last too long? Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would like to see a shorter regular season and a first round best of 5. That way they can award the Stanley Cup in May. Have Awards and other off season events spread evenly through the off season and it'll be great. No way it happens but that is what I'd like to see.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum