GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prager's Brackets

+6
davetherave
PKC
caissie_1
Cronie
PTFlea
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

16Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:51 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:
wprager wrote:Yeah, I guess since no money is involved we can let you in, but we'll have to give you an asterisk if you pick any teams that won their first game Smile

Well I'll just use the first round picks I made on The Score's picking game since I made those before the games started.

Is that cool?

Sounds good to me.

17Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:56 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

My Score picks are:

Boston in 4
Washington in 6
New Jersey in 7
Pittsburgh in 6
San Jose in 7
Detroit in 6
St Louis in 6
Calgary in 6

18Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 pm

if I can still be let in, here's my picks from this forum a few days ago-
http://www.gmhockey.com/2009-all-things-playoffs-f52/playoffsand-we-re-off-t2024.htm#51584

Montreal in 6

Washington in 5

New Jersey in 5

Pittsburgh in 7

San Jose in 5

Columbus in 6

Vancouver in 7

Chicago in 6

19Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, PKC and The Guy, I added you to the spreadsheet and Heater will add you to the group list. I'm having problems uploading the updated spreadsheet from work, so I'll have to try again fronm home. In the meantime, you guys can take a look at the earlier version by downloading it from here:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/955066/2009_PlayOffs_Pool.xls

If you have >this much< Excel expertise you'll figure out how to add your picks yourself (or wait until I can figure out why DropBox is not letting me upload another update).

20Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting development, with Dave leading the pack ... at the tail end. Ah, but things will change. This is the round where it's OK to make mistakes. Next round picking Columbus or the Blues will cost you 4 points and the chance for a 2 point bonus.

21Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Interesting development, with Dave leading the pack ... at the tail end. Ah, but things will change. This is the round where it's OK to make mistakes. Next round picking Columbus or the Blues will cost you 4 points and the chance for a 2 point bonus.

Haha...that's what I get for picking underdogs Facepalm :D:

22Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Underdogs, eh? Rangers and Sharks are doing well for you.

Columbus against Detroit was something else. Under puppy?

23Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:04 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Underdogs, eh? Rangers and Sharks are doing well for you.

Columbus against Detroit was something else. Under puppy?

I have found that the only safe prediction in sports is picking the mechanical rabbit to finish ahead of the greyhounds LOL.

And obviously, I don't play the tables in Vegas.
Wink

24Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Smart choice. The odds are not with you. Now, poker is another thing. The house is not involved (except for a fixed fee) so you're not playing against an opponent who is guaranteed to win.

25Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:15 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Smart choice. The odds are not with you. Now, poker is another thing. The house is not involved (except for a fixed fee) so you're not playing against an opponent who is guaranteed to win.

Games of chance have never been kind to me...on the other side of the coin, my life has been one of risk taking...LOL

26Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looking good for getting a couple of bonus points. Picked the Caps in 7 and Hawks in 6. If that happens I stand an excellent chance of at least a 1st place tie. Just the first round, but still.

27Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Carolina just scored! If they hang on to win then Heater doesn't get the
bonus for picking them in 6. Then if I get Caps in 7 and Hawks in 6 I
get 1st place. And if the Canes make the come back complete, look out!

28Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:14 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Looking good for getting a couple of bonus points. Picked the Caps in 7 and Hawks in 6. If that happens I stand an excellent chance of at least a 1st place tie. Just the first round, but still.

Congratulations...I shall be hoping for the Hawks in 6 as well :D:

29Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Carolina's up 2-0. Looks like no bonus point for Heater. Who knows, maybe no point at all (in this series). Go Canes!

30Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

4-0, this game's done. On to game 7.

31Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Carolina just scored! If they hang on to win then Heater doesn't get the
bonus for picking them in 6. Then if I get Caps in 7 and Hawks in 6 I
get 1st place. And if the Canes make the come back complete, look out!

squirrel Crying

32Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:20 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Actually, I should qualify that. I would like to lead the bracket pool of course, but a big part of me wants to see Carolina carry on.

You see the conflict!!? Ahhhhh!

33Prager's Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Freakin' jerks LOL. The only round 1 I got dead on was Pittsburgh which wasn't looking good early. Rangers and Devils were supposed to win yesterday 🇬🇬

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum