GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could pick one player...

+7
Jordo
Cronie
SensGirl11
davetherave
SensFan71
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16If you could pick one player... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could pick one player... Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 pm

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

Steve Yzerman... One of the best... A great player, leader and know in the management with the Wings and our Olympic team with Canada.

17If you could pick one player... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could pick one player... Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:14 pm

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

I'd like to toss back a few beer with Ed Belfour. There is guy who played his Donkey off, then went and got Dung at the bar afterwards. He just seems to ball of fun

18If you could pick one player... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could pick one player... Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Dion PHaneuf.
I would tell him that his girlfriend is welcome.

19If you could pick one player... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could pick one player... Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Howie Morenz all time, Ray Borque recent.

20If you could pick one player... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could pick one player... Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I would have to go with Martin Brodeur. I really like what goalies have to say about the game, they seem to have a supreme understanding of it, and a different point of view than most analysts and announcers. I've already met him once... Team Canada was at this bar in downtown Halifax, and most of the players stayed in the VIP where the fans couldn't get to them, but Brodeur and Gagne were chatting it up sitting at the bar entertaining autographs and pictures... Two really cool guys.

Honourable mention goes to Ron Maclean, even though he was never in the NHL. He's a smart man that knows the game, and quite frankly, has excellent taste in suits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum