GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's a pick me up...

+4
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
PKC
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Here's a pick me up... Empty Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:48 am

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Ryan-Garner/Shark-Sandwich/59/23362#

Studs and duds... I'm not going to miss Heatley's "defence"

2Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:51 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

As bad as Heatley was, he was not the reason they lost... Nabokov was horrendous for the Sharks and Craig Anderson was outstanding for the Avalanche.

Heatbag did stink it up though... 0 goals, 0 assists, 3 shots and a -3 for the night. The highlights were all too familair for us... gliding in behind the play... waiting for a pass with his stick in the air... no back checking... lazy lazy lazy.

Marleau had the only two goals for the Sharks.

Have fun with that San Jose...

3Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:19 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

That team is a train-wreck. Their former captain was the only player who played with any kind of jam, their big addition coasted and played like garbage, missing a wide open tap in into what amounts to an empty net, their star goaltender Dung the bed big time and their time just lacked any motivation against a team that many are predicting to easily finish in the draft lottery race for top 3 picks.

Not a good start for a team that was supposed to come out with some attitude after getting embarrassed by Anaheim last year.

4Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There are issues when a 'sniper' misses a wide open net on a 5 on 3. He should prepare for this. He'll have 4 goal games I'm sure, but everyone's watching now, he'd best be amazing after all the BS he caused this summer. No team can have a 2 minute 5 on 3 with a loaded lineup like that and not score. Plus, I don't know if it showed on the replays but Heatley was gliding back to play D on 2 of the goals. Like, why do I have to play D? Facepalm

You're dead on, I'm not going to miss that at all.

5Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, his coasting back resulted in Avs players getting open to score... man I'm so happy this morning to be rid of that Diddling twat.

Diddle him.

6Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Yeah, his coasting back resulted in Avs players getting open to score... man I'm so happy this morning to be rid of that Diddling twat.

Diddle him.

I was watching and yelling at what I thought was Marleau to take that guy - bang, goal. What the heck are you doing Marleau? You suck...wait, that's 15, not 12. Ahhhhh!

7Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:34 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And what was with Sakic's hair last night? Wow it was bad.

8Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:And what was with Sakic's hair last night? Wow it was bad.

That's weird, I though the same thing. I thought, can't he put some gel or whatever in there and fix it?

9Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:40 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Ryan-Garner/Shark-Sandwich/59/23362#

Studs and duds... I'm not going to miss Heatley's "defence"

Remember the two-word review for Shark Sandwich?

That's what Doug Wilson must feel like he's eating.

10Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heatley could be replaced by a machine swinging a stick in the slot area. The machine won't go back down the ice and back check... and neither does Heatley.

And I bet the machine's cap hit would be much much less.

Wink

11Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:01 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heatley's on pace for 0 goals, 0 assists, 246 shots and a -246!!!

Laughing3

12Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Heatley's on pace for 0 goals, 0 assists, 246 shots and a -246!!!

Here's a pick me up... 78253

If he can get 246 shots he'll score 30 goals, easy. He *should have* had 4 shots and a goal, but those things happen.

13Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sharks and Ducks on Saturday night! Should be another interesting game. Ducks home opener and season opener.

14Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Heatley's getting it pretty good today. Melnyk sort of expanded on his disappointment and Kevin Lowe used some pretty strong language describe his feelings on the "Heatley fiasco" this morning.

15Here's a pick me up... Empty Re: Here's a pick me up... Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Heatley's getting it pretty good today. Melnyk sort of expanded on his disappointment and Kevin Lowe used some pretty strong language describe his feelings on the "Heatley fiasco" this morning.
Is there a link to the Kevin Lowe comments?

I'm loving this crap-on-Heatley time... enjoy it while you can... ahhhh... sweet sweet justice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum