GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would you pick 2nd overall?

+3
PKC
asq2
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

2nd choice in 2009 after Hedman?

Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_lcap242%Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_lcap233%Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_rcap2 33% [ 4 ]
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_lcap20%Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_lcap225%Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_lcap20%Who would you pick 2nd overall? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Who would you pick 2nd overall? Nhl_g_tavares_195
John Tavares
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Jordaneberle043008
Jared Cowan
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Matt%20Duchene2
Matt Duchene
Who would you pick 2nd overall? T_21_MagnusPaajarviSvensson_PS_9236
Magnus Pääjärvi-Svensson
Who would you pick 2nd overall? 340x
Jordan Schroeder
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Nazemkadri
Nazem Kadri
Who would you pick 2nd overall? %20prv0425s-whl-010
Evander Kane
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Piv10
Richard Panik
Who would you pick 2nd overall? Schenn_brayden_getty_400
Braydon Schenn

2Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Cowan is my choice. I've been in love with this kid since I first saw him.

3Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll go Tavares. What the worst that could happen in all realistic scenarios? He turns into a 30 goal, 70 point 2nd line center. Too much upside not to grab him.

4Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:51 pm

MSP. Cowan is very close though. At a solid 6'1" and 200 lbs, he's got the size to play in high traffic areas and has all the tools. The more I hear about him the more I like him.

Just a fun note: Niko Dimitrakos, who played for Bingo last season is 2nd in the Elitserien (Swedish Elite League) in scoring, notching 13/13 in 26 games.

5Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:52 pm

hemlock34 wrote:MSP. Cowan is very close though. At a solid 6'1" and 200 lbs, he's got the size to play in high traffic areas and has all the tools. The more I hear about him the more I like him.

Just a fun note: Niko Dimitrakos, who played for Bingo last season is 2nd in the Elitserien (Swedish Elite League) in scoring, notching 13/13 in 26 games.
I liked Dimmer. why wasnt he resigned i wonder?

6Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:54 pm

I dunno. He put up respectable numbers with 20/20 in 64 games. Probably better competition and more moeny in the Elitserien.

7Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:19 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

As a Sens fan, Jared Cowen because I feel that he'd be a great guy to have with Karlsson.

Starting a new franchise:
1. Tavares
2. MSP
3. Cowen
4. Schenn
5. Duchene

EDIT: Actually, I might pick Schenn just for the Schenn v. Schenn mayhem.

8Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 pm

asq2 wrote:As a Sens fan, Jared Cowen because I feel that he'd be a great guy to have with Karlsson.

1. Tavares
2. MSP
3. Cowen
4. Schenn
5. Duchene

haha, they'd go at it too. Just like the Primeau boys.

9Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:53 pm

Isnt the picture of Evander Kane Milan Lucic?

10Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:57 pm

vancanuck1 wrote:Isnt the picture of Evander Kane Milan Lucic?
damn google.

11Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:58 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock34 wrote:
asq2 wrote:As a Sens fan, Jared Cowen because I feel that he'd be a great guy to have with Karlsson.

1. Tavares
2. MSP
3. Cowen
4. Schenn
5. Duchene

haha, they'd go at it too. Just like the Primeau boys.

Brayden is, as they say, a monster. 8)

Luke's no slouch either though. :pale:

12Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:12 pm

Brayden's not massively huge either, but you are right, he's a force. This kid was born to drive the net hard. We could so use that!

13Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:56 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock34 wrote:Brayden's not massively huge either, but you are right, he's a force. This kid was born to drive the net hard. We could so use that!

Or we could send Fisher some video footage of him. And of Brenden Morrow.

14Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:14 am

asq2 wrote:
hemlock34 wrote:Brayden's not massively huge either, but you are right, he's a force. This kid was born to drive the net hard. We could so use that!

Haha yeah, I'd like to see Fisher do that more.

15Who would you pick 2nd overall? Empty Re: Who would you pick 2nd overall? Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:13 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock34 wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Haha yeah, I'd like to see Fisher do that more.

Fisher should have that move already. He has the foot speed, the balance, and the strength to muscle guys off of him and the puck. And yet he just doesn't do it. It's almost comically puzzling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum