GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick 3 (or 4) Oct.8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pick 3 (or 4) Oct.8 Empty Pick 3 (or 4) Oct.8 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Here's my pro line for tonight.

OTT over NYI by 2 (1.9-1)
Ottawa's homecoming after a triumphant win over the Maple Leafs should be enough to pump them easily over the Islanders. While the Isles have a quick, talented team- I fully expect SBP to be outrageous tonight with support of the new players, and am looking for big games from Karlsson, Leclaire and Kovalev.

PHI over PIT by 1 (1.7-1)
Pittsburgh was thinking about this game last night and ended up getting pounced on by the Coyotes. Now they're really pissed off, and tired. After fighting an uphill battle after the first period, the Pens are undoubtedly a little fatigued after last night's effort and will face a nicely rested and fierce Philly team that is oozing with confidence after their amazing win over Washington. I like Philly in this one, but expect a good first two periods.

ANA over BOS by 1 (2.1-1)
This will be a fantastic game, but I think the West will prevail. Look for Lucic to sit back and not be as effective as he should be after signing a nice healthy extension. Anaheim has arguably the best line in hockey right now with Ryan/Getzlaf/Perry, and while the depth chart tends to go downhill from there- expect them to be on fire. Partnered with an amazing performance by Hiller, look for the Ducks to take this one.

CBJ over SJ by 1 (2.7-1)
After a tough loss, the Sharks are going to be pissed. It'll be like blood in the water, and in their territory. But I think the Jackets are going to come out strong in this one early, and catch them off guard. Some stellar tending from Mason and a wicked performance from Vermette will make this a close game, but expect the Jackets to come out on top.

Odds: 55-1, place your bets. Let's see how it goes down. The last two are wild cards, but I like my picks.

2Pick 3 (or 4) Oct.8 Empty Re: Pick 3 (or 4) Oct.8 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Ottawa over NYI
Buf over Pheonix
SJ over CLB
CHI over DET

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum