GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread

+9
LeCaptain
davetherave
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
beerandsens
caissie_1
Cronie
SensFan71
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:18 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

How in the world did we ever get Ryan Shannon for that useless pillock Lawrence Nycholat?

32The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:33 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:How in the world did we ever get Ryan Shannon for that useless pillock Lawrence Nycholat?

Can I say "vindicated" yet?

Go back to the Nycholat / Shannon thread, wherever it is, and you'll see how I was stoked I was about BM picking VAN's pocket...

8)

33The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:11 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Another really strong game for Shannon tonight.

34The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:44 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:^ Who knows...getting some Bush might even elevate Shannon's game more. Smile

he he you said bush....he he you're so dirty lol

35The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

😄

C'mon, give it up for the kid!

Ottawa 1:09, Ryan Shannon 5 (Nick Foligno, Mike Fisher) GWG

:##:

36The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:20 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

cheers
504Heater wrote:😄

C'mon, give it up for the kid!

Ottawa 1:09, Ryan Shannon 5 (Nick Foligno, Mike Fisher) GWG

:##:

Absolutely...this young man is all heart...he is so sincere and will do ANYTHING for his team.

Three cheers for Mr Ryan Shannon!

cheers cheers cheers

37The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:31 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Kharma police have realigned our Chi in order to make up for allowing little Martin St. Louis walk away all those years ago when he had a professional tryout with the Sens. :D

Seriously though, I like what I'm seeing and hope he can stick with the NHL, if not a top six then at least a top 9 forward.

- Unknown Author

38The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I adore this little speed-demon.
Seriously, his Speed is constantly left me bewildered...

How much longer is under contract?

39The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Are you guys noticing that we have quickly become a team of top-9 rather than top-3? We are getting points from the top 3, of course, and the F-F-S second line is certainly producing as well. Then in Comrie we have a legitimate top-six player who is now playing on the third line, and Kelly's hands of stone are more like gravel now. Ruutu has moves and can roof a backhander top-corner short side at the tail end of his shift. Add to that Kuba is finally trying to go past the face off circle once in a while (must have learned that from Campoli) and even Phippis is getting in on the action -- 6 goals, already, I think. Whoa! I'm gettign to really like this team.

40The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:45 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Are you guys noticing that we have quickly become a team of top-9 rather than top-3? We are getting points from the top 3, of course, and the F-F-S second line is certainly producing as well. Then in Comrie we have a legitimate top-six player who is now playing on the third line, and Kelly's hands of stone are more like gravel now. Ruutu has moves and can roof a backhander top-corner short side at the tail end of his shift. Add to that Kuba is finally trying to go past the face off circle once in a while (must have learned that from Campoli) and even Phippis is getting in on the action -- 6 goals, already, I think. Whoa! I'm gettign to really like this team.

that is a pretty accurate description of how things are going here, it's exciting, it really is, and well, let's hope they keep it rolling into next season.

41The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:I adore this little speed-demon.

He's an RFA at the end of this year - and I fully expect Murray to sign him to 2 or 3 years at 900K per year or so.

The trade that keeps on giving, huh? 8)

42The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Are you guys noticing that we have quickly become a team of top-9 rather than top-3? We are getting points from the top 3, of course, and the F-F-S second line is certainly producing as well. Then in Comrie we have a legitimate top-six player who is now playing on the third line, and Kelly's hands of stone are more like gravel now. Ruutu has moves and can roof a backhander top-corner short side at the tail end of his shift. Add to that Kuba is finally trying to go past the face off circle once in a while (must have learned that from Campoli) and even Phippis is getting in on the action -- 6 goals, already, I think. Whoa! I'm gettign to really like this team.

I know man! I agree, I'm getting to love the makeup of this team. Don't forget that the Ruutu goal was against Price though, the entire league knows his weak point - and has for the entire year (which is gonna kill him until he corrects it). But still...your points are all well taken. This is a team I could see myself cheering for Wink

43The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
Cronie wrote:I adore this little speed-demon.

He's an RFA at the end of this year - and I fully expect Murray to sign him to 2 or 3 years at 900K per year or so.

The trade that keeps on giving, huh? 8)

no kidding, how's that Nycholat guy doing anyway? yeah thanks for the years of service lol.

44The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Same as Foligno last night, he was buzzing when the rest of the players didn't look very good. 2 assists and played a rock solid game.

45The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ryan Shannon Recognition Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good on Shannon. His current pace spread over an 82 game season would give him some solid numbers. ~22 goals and ~ 53 points!!

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum