GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the (heck) is Kuba playing?

+4
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
Sp00nz
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:19 pm

dennycrane wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:could just be with picard injured and bell being waived and lee sent down they are short on d right now and have to play him despite having deals ready to send him out tomorrow
Put Schubert there. Sign N4L for 1 game. Seriously, if he is a Sen tomorrow at 3PM I am going to burn SBP to the freakin' ground. Frustrated2

Exhibit A for the prosecution.
Damn. I'll need an alibi

17Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Why does everyone think that Kuba won't get moved based solely on the fact he's playing tonight? I don't get it... Just because Phoenix sat Morris until he's traded, it definitely doesn't mean the rest of the league follows suit.

I think you guys are freaking yourselves out.

But if he doesn't get moved, i'll be your alibi RobbyJ. That's a contract that puts this team back several years.

18Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Jordo wrote:Why does everyone think that Kuba won't get moved based solely on the fact he's playing tonight? I don't get it... Just because Phoenix sat Morris until he's traded, it definitely doesn't mean the rest of the league follows suit.

I think you guys are freaking yourselves out.

But if he doesn't get moved, i'll be your alibi RobbyJ. That's a contract that puts this team back several years.
I just worry about a freak injury. And thanks for the alibi. We may need to nail down some details tomorrow.

19Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

It's looking like a Jack Daniels night...

20Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Ah ha! that's why Kuba's suited up tonight!

21Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

Jordo wrote:Ah ha! that's why Kuba's suited up tonight!

That was a fantastic play by Kuba!

Nice setup by Heatley too

22Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

he's there to raise his stock

23Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:54 pm

I still hate him.

24Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:he's there to raise his stock

One false step and his stock is worthless. It's a huge gamble, if you ask me.

25Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Acrobat wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:he's there to raise his stock

One false step and his stock is worthless. It's a huge gamble, if you ask me.

True but so far it seems to be working tonight he is playin pretty good

26Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the (heck) is Kuba playing? Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

we'll se if there's even a noteworthy offer for Kuba. so many players being put on waivers it will be intersting to see what kind of impact it will have on the market.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum