GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the heck is a Montagosling?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the heck is a Montagosling? Empty What the heck is a Montagosling? Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Obviously it is short for Montagoose which I see in the main banner of this site. But, what is the story behind the name? Shrug

2What the heck is a Montagosling? Empty Re: What the heck is a Montagosling? Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FireOnIce wrote:Obviously it is short for Montagoose which I see in the main banner of this site. But, what is the story behind the name? Shrug

It is what the young of a Fighting Montagoose are called. If you don't know what a Fighting Montagoose is then you need to read the thread called The origin of the Fighting Montagoose in the Random Thoughts forum under Alphabet Soup plus Anouncements. Read that and you should be up to speed.

- Unknown Author

3What the heck is a Montagosling? Empty Re: What the heck is a Montagosling? Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, the young ones today. You have to teach them everything. Smile

4What the heck is a Montagosling? Empty Re: What the heck is a Montagosling? Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Ah, the young ones today. You have to teach them everything. Smile

And that, my friend, is why they call you Mister.

5What the heck is a Montagosling? Empty Re: What the heck is a Montagosling? Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:29 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Clutchie, you're supposed to be on vacation. How is gay Paree

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum