GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!!

+4
davetherave
shabbs
PTFlea
bravenash55
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:59 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:Looks like a mess really...apparently Guerin was told who the team was, and went home to talk it over with his wife. Then, the deal seems to have fallen apart.
Sucks for him and his family being in limbo like that, but luckily, he'll know something in a few days no matter what.

17Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:24 am

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Dang well i hope he gets traded tierd of seeing him in NYI

18Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:30 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

bravenash55 wrote:Dang well i hope he gets traded tierd of seeing him in NYI

he must have some value though, always one of the names linked to dead line deals, him and Tkachuk.

19Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Montreal is being linked to Olli Jokinen.

20Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:I think Montreal is being linked to Olli Jokinen.

very interesting, I don't like the guy, but could be a good fit in Montreal, is this an E3?

21Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Guerin Traded!!!!!! BUT TO WHO!! Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I think Montreal is being linked to Olli Jokinen.

very interesting, I don't like the guy, but could be a good fit in Montreal, is this an E3?

I'm proud to say I haven't seen any "E" ratings in quite a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum