GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Latest on Kuba

+18
SensFan71
Cronie
Acrobat
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
Urkie
rooneypoo
beerandsens
shabbs
davetherave
PKC
dennycrane
wprager
beedub
asq2
SeawaySensFan
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

61The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:37 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Sportsnet says he's willing to waive.

62The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:38 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Sportsnet says he's willing to waive.

The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Mr-burns-excellent

63The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

alright, so again, MURRAY, what the F**K are you waiting for dude?!?! Move him already. Smile

64The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Burns deserves to have his own smiley. No?

65The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie, check the smileys in a minute. I've got a fun one for you. Smile

66The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:50 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:Sportsnet says he's willing to waive.

The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Mr-burns-excellent

now that is pretty sweet, that should definitely be incorporated into the arsenal

67The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I did 71, check it out, it's a little smaller though.

Check out the last one too. Smile

68The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:55 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I did 71, check it out, it's a little smaller though.

Check out the last one too. Smile

where are they? I not seeing the smilies, or am I looking in the wrong place? I am not that bright today lol.

69The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Go to Post Reply and then you might have to scroll over to the right a little, but there are a ton of smileys on the side there >

70The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:57 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Go to Post Reply and then you might have to scroll over to the right a little, but there are a ton of smileys on the side there >

ha ha I got it, I am no stupid no more lol

:BB: :77:

71The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:41 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Kuba has finally admitted to waiving, only a matter of time I am hoping.
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/03/02/kuba_trade/

72The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:04 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I think this Kuba issue deserves more attention than it's getting.

You're Clouston. Do you dress him tomorrow?

73The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:11 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:I think this Kuba issue deserves more attention than it's getting.

I think so too. This is it. 48 hours to go. One potential prospect or high draft pick coming.

I do NOT dress him tomorrow. I dress Bell and possibly Schubert - because no one cares if he gets hurt unfortunately.

74The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:13 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:I think this Kuba issue deserves more attention than it's getting.

I think so too. This is it. 48 hours to go. One potential prospect or high draft pick coming.

I do NOT dress him tomorrow. I dress Bell and possibly Schubert - because no one cares if he gets hurt unfortunately.

:^^^^: No, of course if we dress Schubert it'd be because we're show-casing him. Sarcasm

75The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:21 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Schubert has been unavailable recently due to a groin injury. Not that it matters much.

Schubert will go to Phoenix for a 5th in 2010.

76The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:22 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

No chance I dress Kuba tomorrow. I'll be surprised if he hasn't been traded before the game.

77The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:37 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Me neither, can't risk injury to him.

78The Latest on Kuba - Page 5 Empty Re: The Latest on Kuba Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Me neither, can't risk injury to him.

And your suspicion is?

I have a sinking feeling we might see him play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum