GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Mark Christopher?

+11
SensFan71
M_Christopher
Flo The Action
pgood
shabbs
Acrobat
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
LeCaptain
caissie_1
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:14 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:
notch4077 wrote:Mark Christopher has never played professional hockey.
Good effort, but no he didn't.

Sorry, I miss 'spoke', I played hockey until Major Juniors, I blew out my Knee at the Red Deer Rebels 'Training Camp'

Which I guess is hardly professional, I should have said Competative instead.

Sorry for the mix-up

This is a total shot in the dark but have you ever worked for TDCanadaTrust?

The reason I ask is because one of the Advisor's there claimed to have played Junior, got injured and still hangs out and plays Poker with some of the current Sens.

32Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

Haha, no, I'm lousy with numbers and lousy at poker.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

33Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

M_Christopher wrote:
notch4077 wrote:Mark Christopher has never played professional hockey.
Good effort, but no he didn't.

Sorry, I miss 'spoke', I played hockey until Major Juniors, I blew out my Knee at the Red Deer Rebels 'Training Camp'

Which I guess is hardly professional, I should have said Competative instead.

Sorry for the mix-up
Appreciate you clearing that up Mark.

34Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:Haha, no, I'm lousy with numbers and lousy at poker.

in that case, I am having a poker game next week, bring your cheque book lol kidding.

35Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:42 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:Hey Guys, I'm not going to bother defending myself very much here, but I will clarify a few things.

I didn't win a contest to be "the blogger", I wrote on myHockeybuzz.com for awhile and forwarded them to Ek, after he said he was looking for a new Sens blogger.

I don't have "super-secret" contacts, or incredible inside people. I'm at every homegame working, I personally know a few of the younger Sens and I am good friends with a trainer on the team.

I've never claimed to have incredible sources, or gone on the record as saying anything is 100%.

I have a background in Journalism, and I am currently a Public Relations student in Ottawa.

I don't like Kevin Lee or anything he writes, so I do understand the frustration from some of you when I trash Spezza and the irony that comes with it.

I used to co-host a College Hockey show and played proffesional Hockey till suffering a severe injury.

Not sure what else I can tell you about myself, but this will hopefully clear things up.

I realize I'm never going to keep everyone with my blogs, and I realize some readers absolutely hate me, so like I said, this isn't to defend myself or persuade you to like me and my blogs. I figure you guys deserve the full details about me and how I got the job, and it also allows you to critize me in a more "accurate" manner.

I like this site, it's a great outlet, keep up the good work guys.

I'm just glad that someone is there to write about the Sens again, Mark does a great job, his last piece is starting to get praise from not only Sens fans but others are noticing too....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum