GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Bell claimed by Torts and the Rangers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mark Bell claimed by Torts and the Rangers Empty Mark Bell claimed by Torts and the Rangers Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As per HockeyCentral at noon.

Die commie!

I mean...good for him (I hate him though).

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

now that adds some intrigue to tonights game, wow, hate this guy though, hope NYR plays ottawa soon, bell, you will get your "bell" rung.

Definitely a smart move by the Rangers. Bell has underperformed in Toronto. He's a much more capable player than he showed while playing there.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Do the Sens play NYR anytime soon?

I wanna see A-Train or Fish line this f**ker up in their sights!!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:Do the Sens play NYR anytime soon?

I wanna see A-Train or Fish line this f**ker up in their sights!!

we were thinking the same, what better for a sign of team unity than to have someone lay that little Diddler out for a few months.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

March 22. Smile

EDIT: Ruutu: Go to work on him with a pipe and a blow torch. Smile (seriously, he is allowed to be hurt pretty bad).

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I used to really like Bell. I remember that trade deadline day a few years ago and I was all excited when I saw that a 3-way deal had been made between OTT-SJ-CHI and that all came crashing down when I found out what the deal was.

Have to wonder how things could have been different had he come here. He likely would not have been charged with DUI and perhaps played much better than he did in SJ.

You have to think that this ends any Avery speculation (that, and the firing of Renney, and Torts' interview).

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:March 22. Smile

EDIT: Ruutu: Go to work on him with a pipe and a blow torch. Smile (seriously, he is allowed to be hurt pretty bad).

oh I can't wait until that game, hopefully Neil (if he is still here) will be healthy and will ring this guy up, they should be all over this guy whenever he hits the ice.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:

oh I can't wait until that game, hopefully Neil (if he is still here) will be healthy and will ring this guy up, they should be all over this guy whenever he hits the ice.

We can sign Yablonski to an NHL contract, bring him up, have him pound the Dung out of Bell, sit for 5, come out of the box, re-arrange his face again, come out of the box and send him to the IR for a couple of weeks.

Job well done Yabo!

Of course, this is a lot of work just to get back at Bell, but with us missing the playoffs, we need things to look forward to. Wink

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ummm, sounds almost Jeff Gilooly'ish. LOL

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction you mean?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dammit Cronie, now I have to Google Jeff Gilooly. Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Aha. I see the reference now.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

oh yeah, Ving would have worked nicely too!

Although, I'm still pissed at him, let Mark Bell face those Euro trash fellas from Hostel! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum