GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Mark Christopher?

+11
SensFan71
M_Christopher
Flo The Action
pgood
shabbs
Acrobat
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
LeCaptain
caissie_1
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 pm

The new "insider" on "that site which shall not be named" has come out with the following information:

-Comrie will indeed resign
-Neil to Calgary
-Vermette/Fisher to Columbus/Edmonton
-Spezza is indeed on the block and has possibly asked for a trade
and more....

Googled him and couldnt come up with anything interesting. Anyone know who this guy is and whether or not he has any more "legitimate" connections other than with people on "that" website?
I just hope we dont have another another K.Lee on our hands squirrel ....although he did take a shot at him :lol!:

2Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm

That guy is an idiot, he knows absoltuly nothing about the actual game of hockey. I think he is just some goof that has good grammer.

3Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:35 pm

More accurate than Eklund, less accurate then a magic 8 ball.

4Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:47 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

He knows what we knows... He does not have sources from what i can tell. His rumours comme from various internet sites or stations. Im not to found of him as our blogger but hey atleast there is a place for sens fans to go chat it up on that site. But since i found this one i kind of stay away.

5Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:50 pm

He is a moron, plain and simple. His views on the Sens and hockey in general are so off base I cant even read what he writes for the most part.

6Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Wasn't that guy just a regular poster on HB that sent his resume for the job?

7Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I read one of his blogs and thought he was actually pretty good, but I think he had said Brian Lee had emerged as our best D-man - which I thought (wrong) strange.

I dunno. Now that we have this here I don't go to HB much anymore, I'll have to check it out.

8Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:37 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm moving this to rant 'n' rave because this is sort of a rant on a blogger so in it goes :D

- Unknown Author

9Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At least he doesn't have "Sports Writer" attached to his name, like Kevin Lie.

10Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Who cares?

No, really - if his blogs are credible, well written, and consistently updated, then it really doesn't matter what his history is, he will gain a following. If they aren't, then he won't.

He has his 15 minutes in the (relative) limelight - I hope he makes the best of it (for his sake).

11Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neely4Life wrote:He is a moron, plain and simple. His views on the Sens and hockey in general are so off base I cant even read what he writes for the most part.
Neely... tell us how you really feel.

Wink

Heh heh.

12Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:He is a moron, plain and simple. His views on the Sens and hockey in general are so off base I cant even read what he writes for the most part.
Neely... tell us how you really feel.

Wink

Heh heh.

yeah man... how do you really feel about MC... don't go easy on him or anything...

13Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

are you pissed cuz Ek didn't offer you the job? then again who wants to read blogs about how much spezza should be traded.... :cherry:

take it easy buddy before you get all in a puff 🤡

14Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:42 pm

There was a contest to write for HB, hahaha, what a joke. No wonder he is the blogger. He is awful, shows no real knowledge of the game and doesnt have a grasp on things that actually happen within the game.

But hey, if he won a contest, hahaha.

15Who is Mark Christopher? Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 pm

MEH, they all have to start somewhere...

I don't visit HB very much anymore between the National Enquirer level of 'reporting' and the (insert loser team here) Trolls, it just has become a bit tiresome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum