GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Mark Christopher?

+11
SensFan71
M_Christopher
Flo The Action
pgood
shabbs
Acrobat
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
LeCaptain
caissie_1
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neely4Life wrote:He is a moron, plain and simple. His views on the Sens and hockey in general are so off base I cant even read what he writes for the most part.
are you pissed cuz Ek didn't offer you the job? then again who wants to read blogs about how much spezza should be traded.... :cherry:

take it easy buddy before you get all in a puff 🤡

17Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:42 pm

There was a contest to write for HB, hahaha, what a joke. No wonder he is the blogger. He is awful, shows no real knowledge of the game and doesnt have a grasp on things that actually happen within the game.

But hey, if he won a contest, hahaha.

18Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 pm

MEH, they all have to start somewhere...

I don't visit HB very much anymore between the National Enquirer level of 'reporting' and the (insert loser team here) Trolls, it just has become a bit tiresome.

19Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:35 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neely4Life wrote:There was a contest to write for HB, hahaha, what a joke. No wonder he is the blogger. He is awful, shows no real knowledge of the game and doesnt have a grasp on things that actually happen within the game.

But hey, if he won a contest, hahaha.

Has he started to lie yet about having inside info like Kevin Lie?

20Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hey Guys, I'm not going to bother defending myself very much here, but I will clarify a few things.

I didn't win a contest to be "the blogger", I wrote on myHockeybuzz.com for awhile and forwarded them to Ek, after he said he was looking for a new Sens blogger.

I don't have "super-secret" contacts, or incredible inside people. I'm at every homegame working, I personally know a few of the younger Sens and I am good friends with a trainer on the team.

I've never claimed to have incredible sources, or gone on the record as saying anything is 100%.

I have a background in Journalism, and I am currently a Public Relations student in Ottawa.

I don't like Kevin Lee or anything he writes, so I do understand the frustration from some of you when I trash Spezza and the irony that comes with it.

I used to co-host a College Hockey show and played proffesional Hockey till suffering a severe injury.

Not sure what else I can tell you about myself, but this will hopefully clear things up.

I realize I'm never going to keep everyone with my blogs, and I realize some readers absolutely hate me, so like I said, this isn't to defend myself or persuade you to like me and my blogs. I figure you guys deserve the full details about me and how I got the job, and it also allows you to critize me in a more "accurate" manner.

I like this site, it's a great outlet, keep up the good work guys.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

21Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ Good work Mark! Opinions on what you write might go either way, but there were certainly a lot of us that were impressed with your style of writing.

Keep it up! It's literally the only reason I go to HB anymore at all.

22Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:Hey Guys, I'm not going to bother defending myself very much here, but I will clarify a few things.

I didn't win a contest to be "the blogger", I wrote on myHockeybuzz.com for awhile and forwarded them to Ek, after he said he was looking for a new Sens blogger.

I don't have "super-secret" contacts, or incredible inside people. I'm at every homegame working, I personally know a few of the younger Sens and I am good friends with a trainer on the team.

I've never claimed to have incredible sources, or gone on the record as saying anything is 100%.

I have a background in Journalism, and I am currently a Public Relations student in Ottawa.

I don't like Kevin Lee or anything he writes, so I do understand the frustration from some of you when I trash Spezza and the irony that comes with it.

I used to co-host a College Hockey show and played proffesional Hockey till suffering a severe injury.

Not sure what else I can tell you about myself, but this will hopefully clear things up.

I realize I'm never going to keep everyone with my blogs, and I realize some readers absolutely hate me, so like I said, this isn't to defend myself or persuade you to like me and my blogs. I figure you guys deserve the full details about me and how I got the job, and it also allows you to critize me in a more "accurate" manner.

I like this site, it's a great outlet, keep up the good work guys.

We more than like you already after stating what I highlighted in Bold lol, seriously, welcome to the board, hope your time spent here is pleasant Smile

23Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Welcome, Mark...have fun here...lots of great discussion to be had.

24Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can we set up a thread just for Mark and Neely? Throw them into the octagon, so to speak, and see which one comes out alive? Neely fights dirty, but Mark's got impeccable grammar. I'd pay money to witness it. Laughing3

25Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:02 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Don't be a stranger 'round here Mark - we're always up for good discussion on anything hockey related, and of course, the Sens.

26Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:08 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Welcome Mark, I do agree with your criticism of Spezza, and shall continue to read your blog on HB. In my opinion, the only reason to go there

27Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Mark Christopher has never played professional hockey.
Good effort, but no he didn't.

28Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

notch4077 wrote:Mark Christopher has never played professional hockey.
Do you mean the NHL or any type of pro hockey?

29Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. If you're suggesting that the person on here as M_Christopher isn't the real Mark Christopher then you're wrong.

- Unknown Author

30Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Sorry, I miss 'spoke', I played hockey until Major Juniors, I blew out my Knee at the Red Deer Rebels 'Training Camp'

Which I guess is hardly professional, I should have said Competative instead.

Sorry for the mix-up

31Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:14 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:

Sorry, I miss 'spoke', I played hockey until Major Juniors, I blew out my Knee at the Red Deer Rebels 'Training Camp'

Sorry for the mix-up

This is a total shot in the dark but have you ever worked for TDCanadaTrust?

The reason I ask is because one of the Advisor's there claimed to have played Junior, got injured and still hangs out and plays Poker with some of the current Sens.

- Unknown Author

32Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Haha, no, I'm lousy with numbers and lousy at poker.

33Who is Mark Christopher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Mark Christopher? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

M_Christopher wrote:

Sorry for the mix-up
Appreciate you clearing that up Mark.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum