GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 3:00pm ET - Feb. 21st, 2009

+15
top shelf15
LethalLehner
The Silfer Server
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
beerandsens
davetherave
LeCaptain
SensFan71
smash88
asq2
wprager
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

N4L title

"shut up and do it"

I think the Sens need a good line brawl, we have not had one of those in a long time.

asq2 wrote:The Citizen title is:

"I will be better," Spezza says.
Imagine reading that first and thinking "alright thats what I want to hear!" and then reading "benching no big deal, player says" which is what I initially read...

Are you telling me that wouldn't bother you if you've seen a history of the same doesn't-care attitude from that player?

That is and always will be the question about Spezza, his general attitude towards the game and his team. Like it or not, not playing hard every game is showing a lot of disrespect to team mates who work their Donkey off for every second of ice they get.

Goooooooo habs.

Tear them a new one Kovy!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Alfie's in the warm-up... hmmmm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cory Clouston has made it absolutely clear. As he said in the pregame today: "Excuses don't win hockey games."

He stated that he considers Ottawa wasn't ready against Vancouver.

As for his decisions on ice time, he was equally clear: "My intention is to win a hockey game. If it means playing a guy more, or playing a guy less, it's basically to try to win that hockey game."

The Senators will need to be ready against Montreal.

The Hurricanes won yesterday, and the Penguins are leading against the Flyers today.

So the points gap is not getting smaller.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Alfie is playing. WTF???

Alfi is playing, wow. The guy is just amazing. Im shocked he is playing.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

That's Diddle awesome. Is he wearing a full cage? The plastic jaw protector? Moustache?

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

holy Dung...
3rd time in 4 games we fall behind immediately

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Too bad Alfie can't help these morons.

- Unknown Author

Maybe we can start blamming the goalie again... different coach, different goalie, same group of losers.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Kovalev sure increased his trade value with a quick goal after being banished for two games

Why cant we have players with Smith and Alfi's mentality? I want Smith here, but why waste what he brings with this group of losers?

Between him and Alfi you think others would follow their lead, apparently not. God i hate some players on the Sens, so much.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I miss Neil. It's a game like this where he would be noticed. They hit our guys, he'll show them what a hit is. Ruutu needs to get more involved. If he doesn't, he ceases to have a purpose on this team. I'd rather we sign Neil and trade Ruutu, than trade Neil. Although Hemlock's idea of trading Neil and then signing him on July 1st really would be the best thing for this club.

Good call on Ruutu there.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

See now why I was afraid of Montreal? I still can't believe some people were expecting the SEns to roll over them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum