GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 3:00pm ET - Feb. 21st, 2009

+15
top shelf15
LethalLehner
The Silfer Server
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
beerandsens
davetherave
LeCaptain
SensFan71
smash88
asq2
wprager
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Good day for Tank Nation. Carolina and Tampa both win. Leafs leading the Rags in the third. Oscars await on the PVR. Time for some Hollywood Glitter (even though I haven't seen any of the nominated films).

I think the Rangers are a total train-wreck.

Those huge contracts are going to be incredibly difficult to move, but they're good enough to not get top-end talent at the draft.

Renney may be gone soon, but I don't know what you can seriously expect with that blue-line and lack of scoring depth.

I want to find my comment in October where I said the Rangers might not make the playoffs, haha.

I didnt think the Sens could finish behind the Leafs though, at this point, finishing behind Atlanta isnt even out of the question.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

MSP comes back in the radar :bounce:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I had the Rangers sneaking in at 8th in the East, but...wow...maybe that was giving them too much credit.

WTF are they going to do with Gomez, Drury, Redden et. all? Good night and good luck. You should be fine in about...oh 5 more years (hahaahhah).

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I had the Rangers sneaking in at 8th in the East, but...wow...maybe that was giving them too much credit.

WTF are they going to do with Gomez, Drury, Redden et. all? Good night and good luck. You should be fine in about...oh 5 more years (hahaahhah).

Not to mention Rozsival.

I'd like to cheer for them for their fans sake, but there's so little I like about that team.

Lundqvist, Zherdev, Dubinsky, Staal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Not to mention Rozsival.

I'd like to cheer for them for their fans sake, but there's so little I like about that team.

I'll probably get roasted for this, but I don't think Dubinsky's anything to write home about at all. He's okay, but his type of player isn't too hard to acquire IMO.

I want to GM that team with total power. I would gas the entire blue line minus Staal and maybe Girardi and start fresh. I would gas everyone under the sun on offence - and I'm a guy who actually likes Gomez...a lot, but there's no way he's worth 7 million. I could keep Drury I guess, but I'd rather start fresh. Naslund, gone. Zherdev...I'll keep if it doesn't cost me the mint. Dubinsky as a nice 2nd liner. The rest can take off. :D

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:Not to mention Rozsival.

I'll probably get roasted for this, but I don't think Dubinsky's anything to write home about at all. He's okay, but his type of player isn't too hard to acquire IMO.

I want to GM that team with total power. I would gas the entire blue line minus Staal and maybe Girardi and start fresh. I would gas everyone under the sun on offence - and I'm a guy who actually likes Gomez...a lot, but there's no way he's worth 7 million. I could keep Drury I guess, but I'd rather start fresh. Naslund, gone. Zherdev...I'll keep if it doesn't cost me the mint. Dubinsky as a nice 2nd liner. The rest can take off. :D

Dubinsky was awesome last season.

Not sure what happened this year. I guess he saw what Sather was bringing in and got a little dis-heartened.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ Are you talking about the scorching beginning he had to this year? There was a point I remember, when he was ripping it up.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think a lot of people expected Dubinsky to be something between Lucic and Getzlaf. Jury's still out on him IMO.

- Unknown Author

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

beerandsens wrote:
Fair enough. I haven't seen him enough for a long term eval. With the right coaching you can work that out of him. Just ask Spezza... oh whoops.

j/k I do like Spezza deep down. Some nights it is just deeper than others.

That's what she said Razz

From what I've been told, Spezza is incapable of going that deep Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum