GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heatley an All-Star

+2
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Heatley an All-Star - Page 2 Empty Re: Heatley an All-Star Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Probably...
Anyways, I thought about it and it seems like they may have selected him because he was injured for last years game. Spezza and Alfredsson were both there, but Heatley wasn't. Maybe they voted him in simply because of that..?

17Heatley an All-Star - Page 2 Empty Re: Heatley an All-Star Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:49 pm

I am sorry but what? Really... All star. Better than anyone, best of the best. Wow, I am not a good judge of heart and talent I guess because I am shocked.

18Heatley an All-Star - Page 2 Empty Re: Heatley an All-Star Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:53 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:Probably...
Anyways, I thought about it and it seems like they may have selected him because he was injured for last years game. Spezza and Alfredsson were both there, but Heatley wasn't. Maybe they voted him in simply because of that..?

Probably. And also because he kills it at the All-Star Game. 5 goals that one year I think. Lemieux was trying to feed him for the 6th (or perhaps the 5th).

19Heatley an All-Star - Page 2 Empty Re: Heatley an All-Star Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Volchenkov, Auld, Alfie, Foligno, and Kuba all deserve it more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum