GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators recall Lee, Smith

+5
Mojo
wprager
LethalLehner
PTFlea
rooneypoo
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:27 am

COLLAR UP

Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:What is it with injuries? We just got Fisher back and Donovan and Picard go down.

So, anyone want to make anything of Zubov *not* being brought up?

Funny...I just posted this in another section...but to me it means either Zubov is indeed involved in a potential deal...or Z.Smith is being auditioned for his part in a deal...

17Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:01 am

COLLAR UP wrote:
wprager wrote:What is it with injuries? We just got Fisher back and Donovan and Picard go down.

Funny...I just posted this in another section...but to me it means either Zubov is indeed involved in a potential deal...or Z.Smith is being auditioned for his part in a deal...

It also could be that there is in fact a deal in the works for a D-man with Vermette going the other way. Barring a forward coming back, his spot will need to be filled. It's possibly that Murray wants to give Smith a look after seeing what Zubov did. If Vermette goes, which is likely, I think one of those two makes the jump.

18Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:10 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

COLLAR UP wrote:

Could be. Smith has no experience in pro except for the start of this season, right? I doubt anyone would be looking at him. Then again, we took a shot at him, so who knows.

19Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 am

wprager wrote:
COLLAR UP wrote:

Could be. Smith has no experience in pro except for the start of this season, right? I doubt anyone would be looking at him. Then again, we took a shot at him, so who knows.

Word gets around though. I bet he caught a eye or two being the last cut at camp. He also has done well in Bingo, so I would think he isn't so much of a secret. He's developing faster than Murray would have ever imagined I would think.

20Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:22 am

Could be as simple as rewarding Smith for his hard work thus far. Who knows though.

21Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:23 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I wish the game was on TV tonight. Mind you I have to be at work during the game, but still, just being able to check the score and watch a couple of minutes here and there would be nice.

This league can go to hell.

22Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:I wish the game was on TV tonight. Mind you I have to be at work during the game, but still, just being able to check the score and watch a couple of minutes here and there would be nice.

SpezzaRules provided a link over in the game-day thread:
http://www.atdhe.net/#

23Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:26 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
PKC wrote:I wish the game was on TV tonight. Mind you I have to be at work during the game, but still, just being able to check the score and watch a couple of minutes here and there would be nice.

SpezzaRules provided a link over in the game-day thread:
http://www.atdhe.net/#

I work at a restaurant. Unless I plan on paying 5c/kb to stream the game on my iPhone, I won't be watching it.

24Senators recall Lee, Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators recall Lee, Smith Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:43 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:I work at a restaurant. Unless I plan on paying 5c/kb to stream the game on my iPhone, I won't be watching it.
If you can find an open wireless network you can "leech" off them... heh heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum