GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15

+5
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Ev
Riprock
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Empty Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good for you Zach, no one gives a crap about Heatley anymore and it's good to know that a hard-nosed, gritty kid is going to use the number.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Save your old Heatley jerseys and replace "Heatley" with Smith!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Damn why didn't Karlsson take it!!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Damn why didn't Karlsson take it!!!!

I think Smith will be a fixture on the team for years to come.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Karlsson still has 5 if he wants, right? 15 is a forward's number to me, not sure why, probably because of Heatley I guess.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Karlsson still has 5 if he wants, right? 15 is a forward's number to me, not sure why, probably because of Heatley I guess.

mceachern wore it too...so yeah I'd say 15 is a forward's number (getzlaf wears it too)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kaberle?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Schaefer wore 15 prior to Heatley.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Edit: Kaberle is literally the only d-man who wears #15 currently.

10Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Empty Re: Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

YAY!

11Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Empty Re: Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I was waiting for that number to be taken by someone cool; and Smith fits the bill! I don't want it to be associated to Heatbag at all.

12Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Empty Re: Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:03 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Edit: Kaberle is literally the only d-man who wears #15 currently.

I think Horace "Slappy" MacDonnell wore it in 18 and 78.

13Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Empty Re: Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:I was waiting for that number to be taken by someone cool; and Smith fits the bill! I don't want it to be associated to Heatbag at all.
so within the sens team, who would you say is "uncool"? Sarcasm

14Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Empty Re: Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I was waiting for that number to be taken by someone cool; and Smith fits the bill! I don't want it to be associated to Heatbag at all.
so within the sens team, who would you say is "uncool"? Sarcasm

Lee.

Spezza when he's not serious.

Snoopy when he's not wearing his mask.

You want me to goon?

15Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Empty Re: Out with the old...Z.Smith taking #15 Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

yes please goon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum