GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hartsburg calls out Spezza

+7
COLLAR UP
LethalLehner
mattshock
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Mojo
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 pm

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

I'm really glad he bought such an expensive house. It'll be a little more difficult for him to pull a Joe Corvo now.

Is it fair to say Spezza and Gerber are the official whipping boys now? (deserved or not)

32Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:57 pm

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

Could there are other things going on that we don't see or hear about. Maybe Spezza isn't trying that hard during practice. Anyone have any inside info?

33Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:05 pm

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

None here. Chirp maybe?

34Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:23 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I haven't heard anything in regards to Spezza of late.

35Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:04 pm

b33f

b33f
Prospect
Prospect

Just another garbage article by Brennan to stir the pot and sell some papers

36Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:22 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

b33f wrote:Just another garbage article by Brennan to stir the pot and sell some papers

BINGO! Well said.

How those two guys haven't been egged or anything is beyond me! LOL

37Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Harts is just pushing Spezza to go out there and rip teams new bunghole. That's the inspiration behind this. Spezza doesn't look like he's having fun right now, he needs to get back to having fun -WHILE keeping an eye on his 2-way play.

38Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:31 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Good point Heater.

He really doesn't look like he's having fun...

39Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattshock wrote:Good point Heater.

He really doesn't look like he's having fun...

We need to clone Alfie...

40Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll put in some money for that :D

- Unknown Author

41Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hartsburg is moving on from the calling out of Spezza...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=255440

Spezza knows what he has to do. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow night.

And let's hope Alfie find his HABS-killing ways as well.

HA HA!

42Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Spezza has looked fine so far. call out Fisher. call out Phillips. call out Heatley. Dont call out the Spezz Dispenser

43Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Auld to start against Habs as per TSN.

44Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker wrote:Spezza has looked fine so far. call out Fisher. call out Phillips. call out Heatley. Dont call out the Spezz Dispenser

Well, the last few games, he's looked average at best, but so has Heatley and Vermette's been invisible. Heatley scored a goal where Spezza fed him one of the passes of the year against Philly. Then Heatley scored with a pass from Fisher to break away and score - never mind he was just coming out of the penalty box.

I love Heater as much as anyone, but he's been really, really average as well. If he'd have converted one of the 6 or 7 amazing passes that Spez fed him vs Washington, we wouldn't have needed OT and given the Caps a point.

And Vermette...I thought I'd love him up there win Spez and Heater, but he's definitely not doing the little things needed to keep that line hopping.

As I said before...can we close Alfie?

45Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:Well, the last few games, he's looked average at best, but so has Heatley and Vermette's been invisible. Heatley scored a goal where Spezza fed him one of the passes of the year against Philly. Then Heatley scored with a pass from Fisher to break away and score - never mind he was just coming out of the penalty box.

I love Heater as much as anyone, but he's been really, really average as well. If he'd have converted one of the 6 or 7 amazing passes that Spez fed him vs Washington, we wouldn't have needed OT and given the Caps a point.

And Vermette...I thought I'd love him up there win Spez and Heater, but he's definitely not doing the little things needed to keep that line hopping.

Actually, before you said "clone" Smile

Auld has the league's best GAA? Wow, he was 3rd or 4th, wasn't he? And I thought that included his last game. So the guys above him had stinkers, I guess. I'll take it, I don't care. I think this is the season for another unheralded goalie to go to the All Star Game.

46Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 pm

wprager wrote:
504Heater wrote:Well, the last few games, he's looked average at best, but so has Heatley and Vermette's been invisible. Heatley scored a goal where Spezza fed him one of the passes of the year against Philly. Then Heatley scored with a pass from Fisher to break away and score - never mind he was just coming out of the penalty box.

Auld has the league's best GAA? Wow, he was 3rd or 4th, wasn't he? And I thought that included his last game. So the guys above him had stinkers, I guess. I'll take it, I don't care. I think this is the season for another unheralded goalie to go to the All Star Game.

Only Ryan Miller was ahead of him, then Miller served up a big fat juicy turd against the Thrashers.

47Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock34 wrote:
Only Ryan Miller was ahead of him, then Miller served up a big fat juicy turd against the Thrashers.

Ah, OK, then that must have been the SV%.

48Hartsburg calls out Spezza - Page 3 Empty Re: Hartsburg calls out Spezza Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

:D I meant clone, yes.

Auld and Thomas are tied for #1 in GAA, with Thomas playing one more game and facing the Habs at least once. So give Auld 5 more games and if he's still on this pace...well...it's pretty dang serious!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum