GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gerber to the Devils?

+8
shabbs
rooneypoo
Urethra Franklin
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
Snuh
Cronie
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:40 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Others like who? And for what pieces in return? They need a starting goalie, but they don't need one that comes with a massive salary or anything more than this year on their contract. And just wait until Weekes gets lit up like a Christmas tree, and then we'll see some chatter.

32Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Snuh

Rookie
Rookie

PKC wrote:Others like who? And for what pieces in return? They need a starting goalie, but they don't need one that comes with a massive salary or anything more than this year on their contract. And just wait until Weekes gets lit up like a Christmas tree, and then we'll see some chatter.

Which is why Gerber and Khabibulin should be high on Lou's radar IMO. If he does try to trade for an upgrade to Weeks I think he'd be more attacted to a contract that expires at the end of the year, or perhaps a young talented goalie who can learn from Brodeur over the next season or two, ie. Halak.

33Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:59 pm

I want Mark Fraser (prospect) from the Devils.

34Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, if Lou and Murray are talking... NO ONE will hear about it.

35Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:01 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

They're not workin' the deals on Facebook, that's for sure. Unless it's for Valterri Filpulla, then maybe.

36Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

smash88 wrote:Meh.. I really don't see us getting anything for Gerber... We have to remember any team that takes Gerber from us, is actually doing us a favor.. The Gm's out there know this... We won't be getting anything for Gerber...

I think if we can stuff him into the hot dog canon, someone will go home with a nice Swiss goalie at the next home game....

37Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:Gerber isnt going anywhere... dont know why he is a topic EVERYDAY...

Gerber is this year's Emery. Next year, we're picking on Auld....

38Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Gerber isnt going anywhere... dont know why he is a topic EVERYDAY...

Gerber is this year's Emery. Next year, we're picking on Auld....
then Elliott... 🇳🇴

39Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:06 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Because Mezaros is gone.

40Gerber to the Devils? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerber to the Devils? Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:15 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I can honestly say he's the only player I want gone. Most years, there's a few. He's a pending UFA that we aren't going to be stuck with for much longer. I'll take that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum