GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spezza trade rumors

+9
beedub
PTFlea
Snuh
Riprock
mattshock
COLLAR UP
Cronie
smash88
PKC
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:33 pm

:lol!:

It's a gem. You know that kid is some day going to kill himself doing something stupid. Natural Selection wins again!

47Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:36 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

I'd like to commemorate your 1967th post. May it be the last time the Leafs win the Cup.

Here! Here!

I can't believe it's been that many posts. Pretty sad...but cool.

48Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:

I'd like to commemorate your 1967th post. May it be the last time the Leafs win the Cup.

Here! Here!

I can't believe it's been that many posts. Pretty sad...but cool.
seriously though, do you have a family? If so, how do you make time for them? Suspect

49Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:06 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock34 wrote::lol!:

It's a gem. You know that kid is some day going to kill himself doing something stupid. Natural Selection wins again!

There is a site called The Darwin Awards - this is along the same lines (no pics from what I saw).

It's a wonder that people question Natural Selection, when proof abounds.

EDIT: some pics - occasionally disturbing, in a funny sort of way.

50Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker wrote:seriously though, do you have a family? If so, how do you make time for them? Suspect

I have a young fiance and a cat. I don't know what to say, I probably rattled off a good 900 of those in the first couple of weeks. And probably some at the expense of other work I had, but now, I'm a little busier and my posts have probably gone down.

Plus, the GM game and the GM pool were both stupendous amounts of posts. A good 300 on those.

Long run though....the Sens (and hockey in general) are major passions in both my life and in SensGirl11's life... Wink

51Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:53 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Is SensGirl your fiance?

52Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:03 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Is SensGirl your fiance?

Yes indeed.

53Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:21 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I only found that out in the last couple days that Stargate was your fiance dude. Some Co-founder I am :lol!:

- Unknown Author

54Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I never knew that. Does this mean we'll soon be hearing the pitter patter of young Sens fans in our midst?

55Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:57 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If so I'll order you a Fighting Montagoose Onesy from the Online store Heater.

- Unknown Author

56Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:59 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

We should all wear Fighting Montagoose Onesy's when we go to Boston Pizza for the game. Are they warm?

57Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattbond wrote:I never knew that. Does this mean we'll soon be hearing the pitter patter of young Sens fans in our midst?

Uh...uh....well....hmmm...

58Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I only found that out in the last couple days that Stargate was your fiance dude. Some Co-founder I am :lol!:

Smile I didn't go out of my way to tell people really.

59Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:08 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I only found that out in the last couple days that Stargate was your fiance dude. Some Co-founder I am :lol!:

Smile I didn't go out of my way to tell people really.

1992, good year.

EDIT: you post too fast!!! It was at 1994 before I got it in.

60Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:10 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ahh, so the 'secret' is out!
LOL

61Spezza trade rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
PKC wrote:Is SensGirl your fiance?

Yes indeed.

Why didn't you tell us you damn sneakster?

504Heater squirrel

Puking2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum