GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spezza trade rumors

+9
beedub
PTFlea
Snuh
Riprock
mattshock
COLLAR UP
Cronie
smash88
PKC
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Norrena isn't their future... Leclaire is, then Mason. Freddie's 34 years old.

Nash is my favourite player and I consider him one of if not the best player in the NHL. He's huge and has tremendous skills.

While I of course make this trade, it never happens. While Columbus has never made the playoffs, they are finally getting closer. They're much likelier to get the #1 playmaking center they need for Nash, not trading Nash away to get it.

32Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:10 pm

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

Spezza trade rumors are just plain stupid.

33Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:34 pm

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

They're the most interesting to theorize about, as he would bring back considerable value, but yes: they are incredibly unlikely scenarios.

34Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:Spezza trade rumors are just plain stupid.

Thank you, can we put this to bed for the next 7 years? Or is Eklund gonna try and lure us over there with Donkey hole rumours?

35Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:48 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:

Thank you, can we put this to bed for the next 7 years? Or is Eklund gonna try and lure us over there with Donkey hole rumours?

I agree this is getting to be like the Sundin saga... Just let me know when it is done otherwise it is getting very old...

36Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:53 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:

He'll have to try harder.

Today's blog was the usual bs with a side excerpt from his (is that the word?) diary. squirrel

37Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cute. The monkey makes me smile every time.

Good word there 007, right on the $$ (seriously)

squirrel

38Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey monkey! Don't pee on my avatar. Monkey!

39Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:12 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

The monkey has been flogged.

40Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattbond wrote:The monkey has been flogged.

Oh dear...

41Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:28 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Oh now that's just inappropriate!! haha

42Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:24 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:

Oh dear...

I'd like to commemorate your 1967th post. May it be the last time the Leafs win the Cup.

43Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:28 pm

asq2 wrote:
504Heater wrote:

Oh dear...

I'd like to commemorate your 1967th post. May it be the last time the Leafs win the Cup.
does Heater have kids or a wife? :lol!:

44Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Tukker wrote:
asq2 wrote:
504Heater wrote:

Oh dear...

The more important question here is where did you find that ridiculous avatar?

45Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:32 pm

hemlock34 wrote:
Tukker wrote:
asq2 wrote:
504Heater wrote:

Oh dear...

The more important question here is where did you find that ridiculous avatar?
a thing called stumble upon

46Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:33 pm

:lol!:

It's a gem. You know that kid is some day going to kill himself doing something stupid. Natural Selection wins again!

47Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

Here! Here!

I can't believe it's been that many posts. Pretty sad...but cool.

48Spezza trade rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Spezza trade rumors Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Here! Here!

I can't believe it's been that many posts. Pretty sad...but cool.
seriously though, do you have a family? If so, how do you make time for them? Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum