GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 25]

106What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:00 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 270956

107What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Prepare to have your face melted with blazing guitar, your soul shaken
by thunderous drums and your brain shattered with screaming vocals...

Not for the faint of heart.

All hail Helloween! What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 43150

108What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 pm

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

yep im into the pop generation
Mr. Ozwald - a night to remember

109What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

a little asher roth anyone ?

110What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

An amazing song and an amazing movie put together

119What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:47 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Currently been listening to a band called "a day to remember" liking there song the downfall of us all, anyone know it?

120What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:

I just learned bold as love on guitar + the vocals, it's just orgasmic What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 43150

121What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just discovered Yes "Going for the One". Awesome disc.

122What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:07 am

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I don't even really like rap/hiphop but I'm addicted to Drake's newest song for some reason. I'm usually more of an indie guy.

123What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 am

stempniaksen wrote:I don't even really like rap/hiphop but I'm addicted to Drake's newest song for some reason. I'm usually more of an indie guy.

I find rap to be the scourge of Western society in general, but my coworker got me hooked on ABC's by K'naan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum