GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 25]

121What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:53 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just discovered Yes "Going for the One". Awesome disc.

122What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:07 am

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

I don't even really like rap/hiphop but I'm addicted to Drake's newest song for some reason. I'm usually more of an indie guy.

123What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 am

stempniaksen wrote:I don't even really like rap/hiphop but I'm addicted to Drake's newest song for some reason. I'm usually more of an indie guy.

I find rap to be the scourge of Western society in general, but my coworker got me hooked on ABC's by K'naan.

124What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue May 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Heres a great song by the Trews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrkgV5bl7kQ

125What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hugh "F'N" Dillon has reunited The Headstones!!!!! Got my tickets to their February 5 show at Sound Academy!!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!

126What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:Hugh "F'N" Dillon has reunited The Headstones!!!!! Got my tickets to their February 5 show at Sound Academy!!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!

I guess ill see ya there...woooooooooooooo cant wait

127What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Nice!!!

LOL where's Shabbs? Isn't he a fan too?

128What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I won't be there but I'm very happy to hear the Headstones are back.

- Unknown Author

129What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:15 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I have no idea if and for how long they are back for though? Could be a one time or limited time thing... just like Big Wreck? I don't know if they are back 100% either but they just did a couple of shows as Big Wreck.

Now we just need The Tea Party to put their shit together.

130What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:52 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've been rocking the latest from "Girl Talk" called "All Day"... wicked, wicked stuff. If you've never heard of this guy, check him out. He does club mashups and they are phenomenal. His latest album is available as a free download...

Download the album here: http://www.illegal-art.net/allday/

More on Gregg Michal Gillis (the man behind Girl Talk): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_Talk_%28musician%29

131What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:53 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 am) wrote:Nice!!!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

HUGH IS GOD.

Back for one night only... gotta get my ass to this show...

http://www.chartattack.com/news/2010/dec/13/headstones-are-back

132What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All hail the 'stones.

133What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:14 am

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Friend of mine asked me what my top 10 most played songs were. (on Itunes) I was quite surprised to see the um randomness of the songs. so heres mine..
1 - Soundtrack to my life - Kid Cudi
2 - Young and Reckless - Drama Beats
3 - If I was you - Far East Movement
4 - Thank me now - Drake
5 - World so Cold - Three Days Grace
6 - Not Afraid - Eminem
7 - Can't tell me nothing - Kanye West
8 - While you were Sleeping -The Arka Teks
9 - Light it up - Rev Theory
10 - Hey mama - Kanye West

134What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

10 bands worth your attention
the supersuckers
the hellacopters
turbonegro
backyard babies
the biters
drive-by truckers
empire state electric
C'mon
Gluecifer
the last vegas

135What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Dash (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 am) wrote:Nice!!!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

HUGH IS GOD.

Back for one night only... gotta get my ass to this show...

http://www.chartattack.com/news/2010/dec/13/headstones-are-back

A GMHockey reunion of sorts at a Headstones Show? I think so lol

136What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Listening to Gentlemen Husbands (opening band for the Headstones) and they sound pretty good.

Also noticed the Headstones are back for 2 shows Feb 4th in St. Catherines and Feb 5th in Toronto. Hopefully they enjoy it enough to maybe write a new record.

137What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, that would be amazing. Sometimes it only takes a few shows for a band to get bitten by the bug again.

I've been listening and following Hugh's solo career though.

138What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Here's something we can all agree upon:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum