GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 25]

61What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:38 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Britney Spears fan eh?! What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 455378 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Icon_wink

62What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:My current playlist...

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 5689_136274275070_524790070_3823488_3635915_n

Yeah... some strange stuff there... whatever...

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Icon_wink

meh, variety is not strange, I did see some Britney Spears in there though What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 812636

63What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Britney Spears fan eh?! What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 455378 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Icon_wink
Yeah... some of her more recent stuff is ok. Variety is the spice of life.

Wink

64What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:49 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

For those that like something to chill out to....Elbow (band) Seldom Seen Kid (album) and The National (band) Boxer (album) or Alligator (album) are worth a listen or 12.

65What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:56 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm listening to quite a few of that playlist shabbs, mostly teh dance party songs, since I am DJing from time to time; it helps me find good mixes.

66What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:16 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Britney Spears fan eh?! What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 455378 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Icon_wink

I'm all for variety, just on different playlists. I'm not big on mix and matching.

I like everything except country; with the rare exception of course. That song "I am a Man of Constant Sorrow" by the Soggy Bottom Boys is terrific. It's from the movie "O Brother, where art thou?".

Right now I'm listening to Frightened Rabbit's album "Midnight Organ Fight". It's rather folksy. I'm a fan. Also listening to Kings of Leon's latest album, the name escapes me right now. And for quicker songs, I'm listening to Kid Cudi's "Day & Nite". Not a big fan of the rest of the album, a little too generic, with the exception of 1 or 2 other songs.

67What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:
shabbs wrote:

I like everything except country; with the rare exception of course. That song "I am a Man of Constant Sorrow" by the Soggy Bottom Boys is terrific. It's from the movie "O Brother, where art thou?".

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 969225

68What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:36 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Tuk Tuk wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:
shabbs wrote:

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 969225

That should be motivation for you to make music to change my mind.

69What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I can't stand country either (sorry tuk).

There are a few exceptions, but I am quite allergic to Nashville What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 42360

70What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 5 668437

Have you ever heard of Texas Country/Red Dirt? It's much better then the country you (would) hear on the radio.